tripleshotlattelady's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:44 PM
I hope you had a great day. I used to live in the Chicago area. My husband was in the Navy there in Great Lakes and I attended a Security Guard school there in the city. I loved going to the museum, the parks and the zoo. Its a lot of fun there My son was in the Merchant Marines and would sail across the lakes from there on a regular basis. He started that when he was 19 and said it scarred him a little bit because one of the guys he worked with had lost his dad on the Edmund Fitzgerald out there.
I went up in the CBS Towers once and that was pretty cool. Could see all over the place.
Am in Phoenix now and staying nice and warm after way too many cold winters of living in Alaska.
Thats where we moved to when hubby got out of Navy. He's from there. I'm from Calif. myself. I prefer Phoenix:)

Have a great night and I hope you get some sleep.

Cynthia

Sun 10/05/08 02:12 AM
All the sleepless people that are as wide awake as I am! How many of you are like me..hate sleeping alone!! It just sucks! So, this morning, instead of sleeping, I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle....while being "Sleepless in Phoenix".

Sun 10/05/08 02:07 AM
shocked This is me due to lack of sleep as well. I just changed my myspace name to sleepless in Phoenix because like you...I should be doing this..asleep but hubby is a trucker and gone all the time, so I don't sleep well alone so it's another night of no sleep. Sorry you're still awake too It's time like this where if I have to be awake, it would be nice to meet a friend for coffee somewhere, but I just moved here and don't know anyone. But hoping to meet people here.
Have a good morning and I hope you're able to get some sleep. Sweet dreams when you do:)

"Sleepless in Phoenix"

Sun 10/05/08 02:00 AM
Thank you....I appreciate the info. Maybe now I can get to know people and join in more:) Cool!
Have a great morning! I'm going to try to:)

Sun 10/05/08 01:46 AM
I've posted 2 topics during the last week, but they seem to just go away. What am I doing wrong and how do you add a topic and have it stay here so that I can get to know people here:) I'm new to this, so maybe I'm doing it wrong?
Can somene let me know? Thank you:)

Tue 09/30/08 04:26 AM
drinker Good morning SunShine. Just a friendly morning cup of coffee and kind greeting sent your way.

Tue 09/30/08 04:22 AM
drinker Good morning everone!!! All is well, warm and beautiful here in Phoenix. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm up late due to homework. Starting late in life, but am attending college finallyflowerforyou
Should be heading to bed soon, but I'm wide awake with the rest of you! Shout back at me if you want to.

Tue 09/23/08 12:40 AM
Hi Ladies...I'm somewhat new to this and the area. I moved here 6 months ago but just discovered this page a month ago. I'm a bi-femme hoping to meet and make new friends here. Its so hard to meet people in public, whether straight, lesbian or bi. I'm open to all and enjoy getting to know people of all realms. I hope we can connect here and get to know one another. And by the way...I love coffee houses, various bars and I'm a major chit-chatter-box!!! LoL!!!

~Cyn~