Community > Posts By > nicennnaughty

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:55 AM

WHY IS IT THAT AS A WOMAN,, IF YOU CAN WORK ON CARS,, CUT WOOD, PAINT THE HOUSE,, HAVE YOUR OWN TOOL BOX,,, AND A NICE BIG ONE FROM SNAP-ON, I MIGHT ADD,,,,, WOMEN THINK YOU ARE GAY,, AND MEN GET INTIMIDATED?

huh

love love very arousinglove love I love a woman that can work with wood and power tools

etrain!!!!!!!!!!!! where ya been darlin?!

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:54 AM

Chainsaws can be FUNNNNNNNN...hehe

they are! and if it were possible to post pictures in here, i would show ya the 80 foot tree i took down in our front yard,,, my baby brother brought his phone company truck with the bucket down and helped me!

got alot of nice mulch,,,

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:52 AM

Oh! My bad, you said "snap on" not Strap....nevermind.

yep,, your bad,,,laugh

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:52 AM

Maybe its just an "ice breaker", and they all think that they are being the "sensitive" guy by saying so. Not realizing that every guy has said it...lol Its hard for me to believe that most men would actually be intimidated by it, but would rather compliment you on it in their own boyish way. JMHO.

BTW. I have this funny noise coming from the engine compartment of my buick....lol

will be there after work hun to get under your hood,, i just actually had to put a new alternator and a starter on my truck,,

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:51 AM

could also be like your usage of caps - you like to be noticed and question when noticed waving

no, miss franshade,, i use the caps cuz it is early , i am not quite awake and cannot find my glasses,,laugh

drinker coffee heading your way drinker
cant help w/glasses because then I wont be able to see laugh

drinker

nothin like a good strong hot cup of java to get ya goin in the morning,, thank you , lady! flowerforyou
and, too funny about the glasses,, sunday,, mom went and got the stuff for me to mount the flat screen television on the wall,, and i had to use her glasses to read the damn box! laugh then she could not see,,, guess it is time to get a new pair,,,

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:47 AM

Wouldn't intimidate me at all -- I applaud anybody -- woman, man, dog, orangutan, duck -- who can operate "outside the box" without being overly self-conscious about it.

thank ya darlin,,,, i love my tools!!! just got me a new chain saw,, lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:45 AM
Edited by nicennnaughty on Wed 10/15/08 06:46 AM

could also be like your usage of caps - you like to be noticed and question when noticed waving

no, miss franshade,, i use the caps cuz it is early , i am not quite awake and cannot find my glasses,,laugh

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:44 AM

Not sure how women think you are gay, I sure don't. And maybe just MAYBE men feel intimidated, because they use to the tools being there domain. I mean you know how a lot of men are with there tools. I am sure you have seen an episode of Home Improvement, maybe even 2 or 3. It is like a lot of women with there shoes and purses, men enjoy there tools, and the feeling of being able to man up and "try" to act like a man:wink:.

This is just my opinion though.

tool time,, now that is funny,,,, that is how i get when i see new tools or the snap-on dealer comes around,,

oooo ooooo ooooo love

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:43 AM
true, miskim,, true,,,,

i have always enjoyed doing that kind of stuff,, but, got into it more when i came home to help take care of my dad,, and things needed to be done and/or fixed,,, the roof, the car, my truck,, and he can no longer do it,,,

as far as the husband(s) go,, heaven forbid if either one of them did things like that,,, and if they did,, they made such a production out of it,, i just started doin it myself,,, laugh

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:39 AM
TRUE,, THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION,,,,,

JUST ONE TOO MANY TIMES HAS A MAN TOLD ME HE FOUND ME INTIMIDATING,, DON'T KNOW WHY, EITHER,, AND SOME WOMEN JUST LOOK AT ME FUNNY WHEN I AM ,, SAY, AT THE STORE,, AND THE FIRST PLACE I GO TO IS THE TOOLS AREA,,, laugh

nicennnaughty's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:35 AM
WHY IS IT THAT AS A WOMAN,, IF YOU CAN WORK ON CARS,, CUT WOOD, PAINT THE HOUSE,, HAVE YOUR OWN TOOL BOX,,, AND A NICE BIG ONE FROM SNAP-ON, I MIGHT ADD,,,,, WOMEN THINK YOU ARE GAY,, AND MEN GET INTIMIDATED?

huh

nicennnaughty's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:59 AM

and a good morning to you, also,,, i am just getting ready for work,, havent had a day off in 3 weeks,,literally,, i am just sooooo exhausted,,

how is everyone doin?
OMG girl, you need the whole pot!

yes,,, i do,,, thank you,,,,laugh just got that drag ass thing goin on,,, :tongue:

nicennnaughty's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:34 AM
and a good morning to you, also,,, i am just getting ready for work,, havent had a day off in 3 weeks,,literally,, i am just sooooo exhausted,,

how is everyone doin?

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/26/08 08:16 AM
thanks everyone!!!! blushing

i am doin fine,, had the lump removed wednesday,, localized dose of radiation,, came home,, popped a stitch yesterday,,,,

guess ya have to know me to understand me,, laugh

stayin down is not easy for me,, when i had a hysterectomy due to uterine cancer, i was back at work, runnin my kitchen, 3 days later,, in another restaraunt i owned, i was in labor, my baby was crowning ,, ,, and where was i?, finishing up a catering order,, laugh with my spine surgery,, having pins in my spine, i still lift, box work outside and the like,, so,, i am just havin a little diffucilty justifying to myself how a little 2 inch incision on my boob can take the wind out of my sails like it did,,, and yesterday, i was outside,, finishing up some work i had started,, using the circular saw,, moving the wood that we cut,, and,, pop! there went a stitch!

so,, needless to say,, today is a " fukkitall " day for me

thanks so much for your caring and words of kindness! i appreciate it very much!!!!!!! flowerforyou :heart:

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/26/08 07:23 AM
SORRY YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME LATELY,, BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL,, HAD A LUMP REMOVED FROM MY BREAST,, STAGE 2 CANCER,, JUST BEEN TAKIN IT EASY

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL!!!!

flowerforyou

nicennnaughty's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:55 PM
WOOO HOOOO! ALREADY DRANK ME A QUART OF MOONSHINE AND AM LIT, ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME?

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:34 AM

Your own reflection in the mirror over the years helped define who you are now. Why do you hold it against people if they do the same looking at you?

I answered your question, and it was a resounding yes. It's not really open for discussion. Whether you hold it against people or not, and I'm sure you have and are sort of insinuating such a thing, is entirely irrelevant.

DUDE, WHY WOULDN'T IT BE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION? AM I INSINUTATING ANYTHING? JUST ASKING A QUESTION IS ALL, I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,, THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION ALTHOUGH IT DOES SEEM A LITTLE CLOSE MINDED,, BUT, THAT IS YOU,, AND I ACCEPT YU FOR THAT..

AS FAR AS JUDGIN A BOOK BY ITS COVER.. LEMME TELL YA,, I AM A DAMN GOOD READ!!!

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:30 AM

on the other hand, everyone is entitled to have their own preferences. Even if it is a bit shallow, if they don't want someone with tattoos... they are entitled to that

i agree,good point

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:21 AM

I have a little tattoo, and I was shocked that this funny looking dweeb of a guy had issues with it. It's a half inch DAISY!!! It's pretty!!! He wasn't!!!
And it CRACKS ME UP when some funky farty beer belly butt scratchin' miscreant of a man expects Miss USA to sit on his face. Gimme a break!!!
Okay, I'm being really bad here.

LADY! I LOVE YA FOR THAT!!! TOO FUNNY!!! SEE, I HAVE 17 AND AM WORKING TOWARDS SLEEVES AMONGST OTHER PIECED,, AND I AM ALWAYS JUDGED, OOOOOH SHE IS A BIKER *****, BLAH BLAH BLAH,, DO I RIDE ? YES AM I A *****? CARE TO FIND OUT ?
YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN? AND YOU ARE RIGHT,, THOSE PLUMBER BUTT, SCRATCHIN THEIR BALLS AND SNIFFIN THEIR FINGERS WHILE BELCHING OUTLOUD AND ANNOUNCING WHAT WAS FOR DINNER BY THE WAY IT SMELLS,, HA HA HA,, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TEND TO BE THE MOST FINIKY, HA HA HA AH HHHHAHAAAAA

nicennnaughty's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:19 AM

Your own reflection in the mirror over the years helped define who you are now. Why do you hold it against people if they do the same looking at you?

MAYBE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME,, I AM NOT HOLDING IT AGAINST ANYONE, IT IS A SIMPLE QUESTION,, ONE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION,, I KNOW WHO I AM, WHERE I HAVE BEEN, WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED, WHAT I HOPE TO ACHIEVE, WHAT I WILL AND WILL NOT TOLERATE,,