Sun 12/03/23 05:59 AM
Got it! :nerd:

Special playlist and Christmas playlist coming up

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 11:38 AM
You know why...

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 08:54 AM
I listed FIVE men on the naughty list, who did you automatically eliminate?

Punch and a prom on Christmas Eve

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 08:31 AM
Ever the romantic, Slim with the wedding bells ringtone.

White bread

A 4-piece band or solo artist?

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 07:42 AM
Interesting! :nerd::shaved_ice:
Thank you for sharing

Daffodils! But, all flowers are beautiful.

Musical notes: christmas bells or the chime of a triangle?

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 07:37 AM
Old fashion

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 07:22 AM
Edited by Merry on Sat 12/02/23 07:23 AM
Whilst it translates to ice-cream, gelato is actually different to ice-cream as it is not made with full cream and produced at a lower temperature, which makes it different. B(Gelato is less creamy and not as frozen). I was referring to this difference in consistency... But, thank you Catherine for your answer.

OT: Meal for 2 :bouquet:

Blind date or speed dating?

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 07:01 AM
Sit-down restaurant/ diner

Rigatoni!

Gelato or ice-cream?

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 06:47 AM
Duck dynasty

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 06:44 AM
Phone bill

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 06:30 AM
A gorgeous girl who likes both camping and fishing

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 06:29 AM
Always the old fashion film style images in a photo album

Hi OcΓ©ane :wave::ocean:

Sit-down dinner or drive-through takeaway?

Merry's photo
Sat 12/02/23 06:26 AM
Edited by Merry on Sat 12/02/23 06:42 AM
Naughty and nice lists are being made as we speak...

Naughty: Slim, Mike, Robin, Vibes & Devo

Nice: River, Oceane, Leah & Aatheera :bouquet:

Merry's photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:28 PM
Work done

Merry's photo
Fri 12/01/23 12:26 PM
Service provider

Merry's photo
Fri 12/01/23 07:28 AM

Most likely due to Members attacking each other , calling names etc..

There is a set of Rules just for that forum some should read them..

And well you keep posting about them being locked in several threads which I have noticed are gone..

The rules are there they don't have to explain why they do anything..

If ones can not post in a Civil matter they will lock them down and at times suspend members from the forums..

How does my post about the house and senate live feeds fit that description ? Look and see.

Hi fella with all the numbers as your user name, :wave:

I actually had a look and yes, you are probably not addressing me, but in your original post of the thread you were derogatory and most people would consider your abbreviated "POS" as offensive. The other thread of yours that was also locked did come across as a micro-aggressive threat. If you want people to engage in the discussion then perhaps look at how to write in a way that allows that.

Good luck! :star2:

So you're saying that the statement of " If you don't abide by or support our Constution you shouldn't be aloud in our government " is a threat. And no the pos was to the person who always bullies with fake or twisted information. And yes he does realize the info isn't true or extremely bias he just does it to bully or get a rise out of the person he is trying to intimidate

Sure, I understand your point of view. However, it's a public forum and even if you are addressing a specific person, (the bully you are referring to - whoever they are) doesn't need the whole slur. It reads as both rude and juvenile.
I can't explain the other aspect, if you are unaware of the micro-aggressive nature of your text all I can say is repeat what I've already stated (i.e. about researching how to engage in a discussion). There are many threads where people really get into the nitty gritty of the topic without being rude, aggressive or passive aggressive.

Merry's photo
Fri 12/01/23 06:54 AM
"To Sir, With Love" (1967) :hibiscus::bouquet:

Merry's photo
Fri 12/01/23 06:51 AM

Most likely due to Members attacking each other , calling names etc..

There is a set of Rules just for that forum some should read them..

And well you keep posting about them being locked in several threads which I have noticed are gone..

The rules are there they don't have to explain why they do anything..

If ones can not post in a Civil matter they will lock them down and at times suspend members from the forums..

How does my post about the house and senate live feeds fit that description ? Look and see.

Hi fella with all the numbers as your user name, :wave:

I actually had a look and yes, you are probably not addressing me, but in your original post of the thread you were derogatory and most people would consider your abbreviated "POS" as offensive. The other thread of yours that was also locked did come across as a micro-aggressive threat. If you want people to engage in the discussion then perhaps look at how to write in a way that allows that.

Good luck! :star2: