Community > Posts By > Aanio

Aanio's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:12 AM
Hi lovely people, I'm 33 looking for a woman above my age for marriage. Contact me if ur interested. God bless u.

Aanio's photo
Mon 06/17/13 08:54 AM
Hi Anitalovell! True love sincerely do exist but first u've got to understand it, have it, live in it before u can achieve it. LOVE is simply a DECISSION and Not an emotional fantacy as most people think. U need 2 kinds of love to keep a marriage or relationship: 1) True love and 2) Emotional or romantic love. Take care of ur self pretty. True love is all we need to make the world a better place. ciao.

Aanio's photo
Mon 06/17/13 07:49 AM
Smiles... Its a thing of the mind and exposure, it works better with the older women for me, i'm 33, and i have never dated a younger women and will NEVER DO: I like the older women, Hmm! I'm right here searching for an older QUEEN for marriage. Contact me if ur here.

Aanio's photo
Sat 06/15/13 01:57 PM
Tattoo is like marriage u most not depend on peoples opinon to make ur choice, but before getting a tattoo take a DEEP thought if its wat u really want 2 do, cus it permanent even thou we have laser remover to alternat, still contemplate b4 u take a ride. I've got 11 tattoos upon my body.

Aanio's photo
Sat 06/15/13 01:39 PM
The truth is age is just a number and shld never be the sole base of Considering a partner. Once there is maturity, sense of responsibility love and understanding a relationship is considered HEALTHY irrespective of the age difference. I personally enjoy affair with older women than the youngies.

Aanio's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:48 PM
why do u need a sugar mummy?