lonelylookin4love's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:16 AM

if you are meant to be alone in this life?

My last serious relationship was in 1996 and that was the last time until aug 2008 I was in any type of relationship with a guy. Well when things ended in Oct, I thought I would get into another relationship, yet nothing. Don't say it takes time I mean you are talking 12 years without someone or anyone interested.
So it got me to thinking, since the last guy I met a couple weeks ago didn't like me like that, if there are some people meant to live alone.
Who is to say everyone is meant to be with someone? Couldn't it be that you are just meant to live this life alone? What do you think? An no this is not a pity post, don't even want to hear one comment on how I am a cute girl and will find someone.
I want honest opinions on if you have ever thought about if its meant for some people to be alone in this life?
I have often wondered the very same thing.I divorced in 1996 & have pretty much been alone every since.I was just t5hinking this morning:"That I am cursed or something!!" So good luck!

Wed 01/21/09 09:14 AM

My last serious relationship was in 1996 and that was the last time until aug 2008 I was in any type of relationship with a guy. Well when things ended in Oct, I thought I would get into another relationship, yet nothing. Don't say it takes time I mean you are talking 12 years without someone or anyone interested.
So it got me to thinking, since the last guy I met a couple weeks ago didn't like me like that, if there are some people meant to live alone.
Who is to say everyone is meant to be with someone? Couldn't it be that you are just meant to live this life alone? What do you think? An no this is not a pity post, don't even want to hear one comment on how I am a cute girl and will find someone.
I want honest opinions on if you have ever thought about if its meant for some people to be alone in this life?

Wed 01/21/09 09:12 AM