Community > Posts By > gretarhu

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 12:40 AM
Thank you for your response that thought certainly crossed my mind as well. Im definitely not looking to be screwed by anyone. Im not exactly sure how to proceed with getting to know him because I've never been one to pursue anyone and I think he is kinda of shy too.

no photo
Wed 06/12/13 11:47 PM
Well here is the deal. Hopefully someone can help me on this. I am 40 years old but I have been told I do not look my age at all. I been told this by both male and female. I do take that has a compliment the problem is-I can't land a date with guys my age. I routinely get approached by men where I am 10 plus their senior. I am flattered but at this age in my life I am looking for stability in all areas of my life. I am a black female with children who presents herself as an equal opportunity dater. In other words I don't discriminate. If there is an equal physical attraction, I typically move forward. Here is the situation, I am very attracted to this very attracted caucasion guy at work (we work in different departments) who stands about 6'8 and absolutely drives me insane when I'm in his presence. His actions say that he is attracted to me as well. The problem is, I just recently learned that he is only 27 and has no children. I am reluctant to proceed or even hint in the slightest that I am attracted to him but I am. Is there a chance that this could be more than a fling or should I just walk away.