Community > Posts By > marcel48041

marcel48041's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:07 PM
the chiwowa movie...there were kids there and stuff really weird for her to go nuts like that..lol

marcel48041's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:04 PM
well I meet someone off this site, and we talked for a little over a month and she seemed sooo nice and sweet. Then we set up a date and meet at the mall for a movie. come to find out this girl was insane! we were in the movie and she just keep screaming and swearing at the movie, and people started geting pissed and asked her to be quiet, and then she started telling them to shut the F*** up and all that.
so I said i had to go to the bath room, and I ran as fast as I could to my car and got out of there! I feel really bad that i rean out on her but she was nuts as hell. So was I wrong for leaving? lol

marcel48041's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:42 PM

How many STDs do they have where you come from?

I dont really know, dont really do any intermate incounters..I just mean it could be fun...exciting..lol

marcel48041's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:33 PM
an intermit encounter...that might be pretty fun..lol

marcel48041's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:56 PM
you are very hot:) got to love hippies too.lol

marcel48041's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:22 PM
dissrythmis is really good too, i really like there first cd.

marcel48041's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:22 PM
yeah, or like Messhuga is a good one, or like dillengers escape plan are good exsamples.
my personal favorit is ion dissonace.

marcel48041's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:14 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone eles like math metal here? Iv been playing guitar my whole life, even went to college for classical. Now iv been geting into the math metal stuff for a few years now and was just wondering if anyone eles likes it or can play it:)

marcel48041's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:11 PM

Their new CD comes out Sept. 12th! I'm psyched for it. I know a lot of people that used to like Metallica but now they don't due to St. Anger but I've remained a fan for over 10 years now. I've heard some songs off their new CD and I gotta say (to me, anyway) it sounds like a bit of a mix between "Ride The Lightning" (with shredding guitar riffs and ear peircing, brain melting solos) and "Load" (with a bit of harmony and maturity to the lyrics). All in all I do believe it will be a very well spent $20 on my part. pitchfork

The only thing that could make this CD any better is if Hetfield could go back to the shrieking days of "Kill Em All" and "Ride The Lightning". I think that would fall in a little better with the instrumentals and lyrics.
i still like mettalica, iv been a big fan for years, i hope its better than st. anger, that was a bit bad....really bad.lol, and yeah i dont think james can hit those highs any more. he burned out his vocal chords awhile ago singing the "so what" song on toure. but hopefully the vocals are better.

marcel48041's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:55 PM
iv been a big fan too, and i feel the same way, there old stuff is the way to go. i havent heard much about there new cd, so dose it have any good solos again? After mettalica went softer I switched to the old megadeath stuff and that was pretty awsome guitar work, then to the messhuga..messhuga is pretty good to i gusse, kind of really heavy, and now im listning to alot of crazy math metal stuff...good old mettalica started it all...so is the new cd as good as the old ones man?

marcel48041's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:16 PM
iv played guitar scince i was like 6 years old. lol, i do alot more now though, lots of recording and all that good stuff, makeing the math metal stuff..lol, no poetry though..

marcel48041's photo
Wed 09/10/08 06:27 PM
Hi im on here for the same resone not much of a bar person and just got out of college. lol,
My advice would be to get to know someone as much as you can on here before you meet them:) there isnt alot of places to go in this great state of ours to meet that many people...lol

marcel48041's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:26 PM
23 and i feel like 97.4

marcel48041's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:58 PM
I love thick black girls:) your really pretty..lol, and I mean that.

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:57 AM

OP you were not misunderstood, just provided with different options and questions.

join the forums, share a laugh, joke, idea, and make friends.

flowerforyou
what do you i wasnt missunderstood?

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:40 AM

There are folks who do it all the time. I roll my eyes.... no matter the gender. I'd say unless you made radical changes ask your friends for feedback. But each time you get a new photo it really is like attention whoring.

Once a quarter is way more than enough, JMO.
can you rate me,what do you think aint i one sexy,b!tch,hey everyone come see how good i look.:smile:

You are a cutey pie..... and there is some decent cleavage on your friends list. Your narrative is sparse, almost nonexistant... but I think you are a riot.

OP~~ You could've refreshed your original thread with the update question. Starting a new thread is attention seeking.
well i didnt know you could refresh the thread with an update...thanks a bunch.lol, and im not seeking attention, just trying to find some new friends.:) alot of people post a bunch of new rate me things so I thought it was ok...no harm no foule:)

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:37 AM

here's an honest question, why ask for ratings?

If you want someone to check out your profile like Lilith said because you have added/removed/improved, why not ask your friends via email???

always wondered whats the deal with requesting ratings? does it matter? how does it matter? why does it matter?

did I leave anything out winking
Its more or less just for fun, but I hear what your saying, i have lots of friedns on this site..lol

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:31 AM
I just reposed cause when i first made my profile it knid of sucked, with like one pic and no info, so i was just trying to get myself out there the way i wanted too.

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:29 AM
Iv only posted a rate me twice and they were like 15 days apart and like a bunch of guys get pissed...o well:)

marcel48041's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:23 AM
just wondering cause some people get If a guy postes more than one rate me topic, but if its a girl its all good, I have seen more than one person post a new rate me topic when they get a new pic...lol