Community > Posts By > Widowed43

Widowed43's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:23 PM
Rate it and any suggestions would be nice
Thanks

Widowed43's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:11 PM
Anyone that could help improve my profile would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Widowed43's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:07 AM
We should make it a part of the site where we can list women who just don't respond at all. Some of the women here really need to look in the mirror and take a good hard look at themselves!

Widowed43's photo
Thu 02/05/09 02:47 PM
How do us men get your attention?
How do we get you to write us back?

Widowed43's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:25 AM
I met one lady, who ended up looking nothing like her picture!
I hear the women always saying they don't want a 'player'. Ladies there are as many of you playing games with us men as the other way around.
Some of us guys dislike the games as much as you do. I think it's funny how some of the women on here complain they haven't found anyone yet never talk to anyone or return mail. Real hard to meet someone if you won't even talk to them!

Widowed43's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:17 PM
What do you do when your date ask about a wife who passed away. I do not want to talk about this on the first date and don't think it is a topic for a first date but more ask than don't.

Widowed43's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:07 PM
I have 3 boys, 21-18(downs) and a 15 yr old. the oldest goes to college away from home, other 2 live with me.
My wife died of breast cancer a year ago. We have things we have to face in life and nothing bites back as hard as life. You have to keep moving forward.

Widowed43's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:53 PM
Every woman I have went out with has said something like you look much better than your photo. You are a much better and different person than what your profile lead me to think.
How do good men who can be bad boys once in a while get women on these sites to go out with them?
This is really a question for the women!