shysoftbutch's photo
Thu 06/13/13 11:05 AM
right here..

shysoftbutch's photo
Thu 06/13/13 11:02 AM
hello hello hello everyone :-)

shysoftbutch's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:50 AM
life insurance ads.. they make death seem like fun.

shysoftbutch's photo
Thu 06/13/13 07:51 AM
thinking of getting up and making a cup of coffee..its damn cold today.

shysoftbutch's photo
Thu 06/13/13 03:53 AM
hey

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:51 AM

Money has never brought me and men together, mind connection has. If he doesn't have a job, but is trying hard, that's good enough for ME. How can I not admire a hard worker? At the end of the day, how me and him get along will far outweigh any amount of money we have. I'd rather have a big heart, than a big bank account. If he ended up getting ill, again, no big deal, because I'd be with him and support him through his illness till death. I'm in it for the long haul, whenever I have a new boyfriend. What if you meet the most friendliest, warmest, sweetest person? Would you still let him go all because he doesn't earn a lot of money? I just couldn't let a true sweetheart pass me by. shocked

WOW! your partner is lucky to have you.

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:51 AM

Money has never brought me and men together, mind connection has. If he doesn't have a job, but is trying hard, that's good enough for ME. How can I not admire a hard worker? At the end of the day, how me and him get along will far outweigh any amount of money we have. I'd rather have a big heart, than a big bank account. If he ended up getting ill, again, no big deal, because I'd be with him and support him through his illness till death. I'm in it for the long haul, whenever I have a new boyfriend. What if you meet the most friendliest, warmest, sweetest person? Would you still let him go all because he doesn't earn a lot of money? I just couldn't let a true sweetheart pass me by. shocked

WOW! your partner is lucky to have you.

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:55 AM

In my experience Love conquers all!:heart: In a relationship both must equally participate to at least keep a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes on your back. Sometimes one needs to pick up the slack when an unforeseen situation arises from injury, sickness, or loss of work but you should also plan for hard times and learn to live within your means. It's also easier to make it with someone than on your own:smile:

#true#

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:52 AM
i agree that it does matter at some point..but what if you fall for a man or woman that is highly educated but unfortunately has no luck in getting a good job( it happens). but is trying their best.
what then?..stick with them till their fortune changes or move on?

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:12 AM
well this is only my second day trying online dating..i hope i wouldnt have a bad experience like some people.
#sorry to those that were duped#

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 05:22 AM
back in the day it was simple.. love came first.. questions of where you worked or how much you earned weren't that important..
these days where you work, how much you have and what car you drive can score you a date..Ab4D..APPLY B4 DATE. lol
why why why???

shysoftbutch's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:05 AM
hey

shysoftbutch's photo
Sun 06/09/13 11:09 PM
as a new member im looking for other lesbian and bi friends in here.
lets talk about anything and everything..

shysoftbutch's photo
Sun 06/09/13 10:31 PM
add me as a friend.. if yourl like.
hope you ladies are doing good :-)

shysoftbutch's photo
Sun 06/09/13 08:18 AM
hey ladies..i am new here.. just want to greet yourl