Community > Posts By > izzyphoto1977

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 03/20/14 04:17 PM
The car does start. Just need to get it inspected and hope it passes.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 03/20/14 04:15 PM
I wonder if the guy who made that tried talking to it. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 03/20/14 09:59 AM
Just wanted to say hi before I leave. Trying to get my car legal once again. I'm hoping it actually happens.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 09:24 PM

Gee. When I first saw the title for this thread I thought it was going to be about me. But since I haven't gone out with you I guess it's not.

I agree with Leigh. You should call the police to report his crazy butt. He sure doesn't sound like he has a firm grip on reality. Threatening you through the first part of the call and then asking you to take him back. Maybe he got that kind of thing from his mom growing up.

Izzy, I hope this isn't like you smooched

His parent's seemed normal, but who knows what life was like when he was a kid! There are 7 of them... he has 5 brothers 1 sister

While I do admit to being somewhat emotionally detached to people which is more of a defense system. I do feel empathy for others which is one thing psycho and sociopaths can't do.

As to his parent's. Lots of people maybe evil in private and hide it to outsiders. I would consider looking at his siblings.If any of them seem to have the same characteristics or are screwed up badly or not. Not all of them will be messed up. But if one or both of the parents were abusive then chances are more then one is going to have problems.

Right now, Izzy... not to sound cold or callous, but I could give a SH%T, about how his family treated him.
My goal is to run and disappear from his world forever.

I was basically saying that would be an indication of abuse. I certainly understand you not wanting anything to do with that person.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:43 PM

The room is coming along nicely. Now who wants to massage my back, hahaha

Omg....we forgot the baby Rhinosurprised :laughing:

Do you know how hard that thing was to find? hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 07:43 PM
Yep it is. I will have lived another year on this planet called Earth.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 06:01 PM
Kind of funny I'm sure I don't know some of you. But it's all good.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:58 PM
The room is coming along nicely. Now who wants to massage my back, hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:56 PM

laugh

Don't know if I should laugh or be really creepped out. lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:56 PM
Today was a long day and it's not totally over yet. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 09:15 AM

Gee. When I first saw the title for this thread I thought it was going to be about me. But since I haven't gone out with you I guess it's not.

I agree with Leigh. You should call the police to report his crazy butt. He sure doesn't sound like he has a firm grip on reality. Threatening you through the first part of the call and then asking you to take him back. Maybe he got that kind of thing from his mom growing up.

Izzy, I hope this isn't like you smooched

His parent's seemed normal, but who knows what life was like when he was a kid! There are 7 of them... he has 5 brothers 1 sister

While I do admit to being somewhat emotionally detached to people which is more of a defense system. I do feel empathy for others which is one thing psycho and sociopaths can't do.

As to his parent's. Lots of people maybe evil in private and hide it to outsiders. I would consider looking at his siblings.If any of them seem to have the same characteristics or are screwed up badly or not. Not all of them will be messed up. But if one or both of the parents were abusive then chances are more then one is going to have problems.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:26 AM

Two days and you're up to 8 pages. I guess someones been busy. hahaha

Cool place. May it last forever.

Hiiiiiiiii...((((Izzy))))))..got your chair ..right herelaugh flowers :banana: happy

And a fine chair it is. Such a warm welcome. Wish I would have seen you made this one sooner. But I haven't been paying attention to the recent posts. Just the posts I've participated in. Kind of funny how some old one popup once in a while. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:22 AM

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:13 AM
Two days and you're up to 8 pages. I guess someones been busy. hahaha

Cool place. May it last forever.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:08 AM
Well thank you guys. Just don't ask me how am I going to be. Because then I'll have to do math because I can't remember how old I am. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/19/14 08:02 AM
Thank you and good morning Scoob. Here's a Scooby snack.

Thank and good morning 2Kids. I'll see about checking it out.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/18/14 09:28 PM
Thank you. As long as I don't get to tired it should be ok. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/18/14 09:25 PM

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/18/14 08:05 PM
It was fine. Going on another trip tomorrow. My sis says it's going to be b-day related. So I guess they want to get cake and whatever for a meal for my b-day on Saturday.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/18/14 08:03 PM

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25