Community > Posts By > izzyphoto1977

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:37 PM

As far as snakes. I'll probably get some pretzels. They crunchy and they don't leave stuff on my fingers. hahaha

I got my clothes picked out and I don't swim so swim wear isn't going to be needed. I also packed a bunch of movies and I'll probably be packing some other things in a backpack. It should be a fun trip. I'm pretty excited about it.

Crap..I'm excited for you..I know you will have a great time!!!

I just noticed I put snakes instead of snacks. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:10 PM
As far as snakes. I'll probably get some pretzels. They crunchy and they don't leave stuff on my fingers. hahaha

I got my clothes picked out and I don't swim so swim wear isn't going to be needed. I also packed a bunch of movies and I'll probably be packing some other things in a backpack. It should be a fun trip. I'm pretty excited about it.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:06 PM
Don't worry about it. I've taken my car out a couple times and it's done fine.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:59 AM

smokin :heart: smooched flowers love

Rawrrrrrr

Oh my goodness!smokin

Why isnt he pulling her hair! THATS what I wanna know!laugh :wink:

Right.....uh huh....and one hand should be choking herdrool smokin drool smittenjust enough till I..
wait what..:tongue: pitchfork

OMG.. *THUD*smitten

I refuse to begin singing MEMORIES at the top of my lungs...*scooby laugh*

Hiya ((( 2Kids ))) :heart: smooched flowerforyou drinker smokin devil

If you two are going to talk like this then I think we need to start moking some erotic movies. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:59 AM
HELLO!!! (hello hello hello ello) )echo) lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:57 AM
Preparing for a trip can be a challenge. Like figuring out what you want to take and how to pack it. Cleaning my car was a bit of a chore too.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/25/14 10:59 PM

Oh crap....Izzysurprised scared noway

What do you mean oh crap? I laughed when I saw that email. lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/25/14 04:34 PM

Bonjour peeps

Bonjovi.

Bon Bons?

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:33 AM
I love scam emails. This one made me laugh and I didn't even read all of it. I just love it when these things are as obvious as they are.

Hello,

I write to inform you that we already issued those documents to accompany your $5,000 payment each day. But the only problem we are having right here is your personal signatures which the Federal Administer of Fund Benin Republic requested that you must sign those documents before we can transfer funds to you. However, I told the officer in charge that it will not be necessary for you to come down here due to your occupation or some other thing that may not allow you to come down here to sign those documents yourself. The Minister Administrator of Fund said that you should get an attorney to sign on your behalf if you are unable to come down here in person.

I have negotiated with an attorney who would sign on your behalf. Her name is Omar Musa. According to her you are to pay for the accredited attorney charge. She is charging $160.00 to be paid before she gets those documents signed in your favor. I told her to consider signing those documents on your behalf today with a promise that you would pay her back from the $5,000 each day payment you suppose to receive starting from tomorrow morning if she gets those documents signed today. And her respond is that you have to pay the accredited attorney fee of $160.00 before signing those documents. Well, I asked her for the very last time if she could allow you pay half of her fee today with a promise that you would pay her the Remain balance tomorrow from your funds after you pick up the $5,000 payment. Well, she said that you should pay first the half of the fee $80.00 through Western Union and that is all she can do for you.

Right now there is nothing we can do unless she can sign those documents, She wants you to pay the half of $80.00 today if you are so kind to pay the balance at the western union office once you picked up the $5,000 scheduled payment tomorrow. But if you are not kind enough to pay her the money then just do not bother yourself not to reply because I won’t see another Attorney here to do this. Here is information for you to pay $80.00 half of her fee through WESTERN UNION today.

Send the half of the fee $80.00 today via Money Gram or Western Union:

1. Receiver Name: ======= Anthony Uba
2. City===== COTONOU
3. Country: ====== BENIN REPUBLIC.
4. Question======== WHO IS ABLE?
5. Answer: ======== GOD
6. Amount: ======== US $80.00
7. Sender's Names:====
8. Sender's Address: ====
9. Contact Address: =====
10. MTCN: (_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _)?

The Attorney will get those documents signed as soon as she confirms the half of her fee $80.00 from you. I will advice you to send it today and let her sign the documents and then as to enable you receive all the money through bank wire transfer.
Please e-mail us now:(moneygrm112@gmail.com).

Sincerely,

Mr.Philips Odouza.
Money Gram Transfer Department
Customer care line: +2348130728440

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:23 AM
Up and about and ready to go back to sleep. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:23 AM
Good morning all.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 03/24/14 04:30 PM
It's been going good on facebook. Sold a mat board cutter today and I got a buyer for a N64.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 03/24/14 10:44 AM
It was good. Had a fun dinner with my family and a friend.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:35 AM
Hello every body. How is everything going? Stop undressing me with your eyes. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 03/24/14 08:37 AM
Not much going on really. Just hanging out waiting for the weekend to come.

I always preferred the Ford Mustang. Especially the old ones. They were built like tanks.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 03/23/14 09:59 AM
The start of a new day and now I'm trying to sell some stuff on facebook. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 03/23/14 12:21 AM
I have a friend in Colorado who I am going to meet for the first time face to face. She has talked about there being some great water falls to get pictures of, the cactus should be in bloom and maybe I can get some good pictures of of some big horn sheep. We also plan on hanging out and watching some movies too.

My car is an 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera and I hate the battery for it. It doesn't have terminals on top and it's really hard to get a battery charger on it if you need to charge it. But other than that it's a good car. I would kind of be happier with a Ford Taurus.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:07 PM
I bet I can figure it out kc. Just have a seat and let my doctors do their work. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 03/22/14 10:42 PM
So am I.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 03/22/14 09:49 PM
It was a good end to the day for sure.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25