Community > Posts By > izzyphoto1977

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 04/12/14 03:20 PM
I think it's fun starting controversial thread conversations. Especially when they go dead for a while then someone comes along and starts it all up again. lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 04/12/14 03:18 PM

Incest isn't illegal in all countries.

Some believe, it's the obligation of the father to deflower his daughter.

I believe it's legal in Arkansas too.

isn't 'pursuit of happinesss' one of those inalienable/unalienable rights

if two grown consenting adults are happy together, what 'right' should society/government have to tell them they cant be because of their gender OR their family history?

they produce genetically damaged offspring...

How about if a bro and sis fall in love, the bro gets his testies removed and the sis gets her ovaries removed. Now they can't have offspring. So do you still say they can't have sex? lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 04/12/14 03:15 PM

What I am addressing is what any Christian believes in. All the people came from Adam and Eve. No one else. So based on that everyone is related and we are all, regardless as to where we come from, committing incest when having sex. I don't really think this is true. But when you think of that little fact-let that according to the bible we all come from two people. That we should probably by now be cancer covered retarded mutants from hell. But obviously we aren't mutants. So I would kind of like to know how a religious person would explain that. I should say a religious person who believes in the bible.

I've also heard there are people who think the Earth has only been around for 2000 years. So I guess they think that Jesus created the Earth.

This may seem strange to you OP; but most Christians actually do not believe in the ideas you are postulating in this thread.

Most Christians I know believe in the New Testament but recognize the OT was written by ... well, plagiarizers, is the most polite word I can think of at the moment.

Most educated Christians understand the so called "5 books of Moses" aka the "Torah" was written by priests belonging to the tribes of Judah and Benjamin during the 2nd captivity, circa 586 B.C or so.

Those ignoramuses didn't even know their own history or origins so they stole the history of their captors, changed the names and claimed it for their own.

So called "Mosaic law" was stolen from the code of Hammurabi.

Why do you think Jesus Christ was at constant war w/ the Pharisee's? He knew what the truth was. He knew they were propagating a false religion.

Nearly every Christian I know is aware of this.

As to your actual title of religion and incest though an your OP;...do you know what endogamic marriages are?

As practiced by Judaics?

Incest is rampant in those families. 1st cousin marriages. Uncle/niece and Aunt/nephew marriages are common.

Haven't you ever read the Talmud? Incest is encouraged in the Talmud.

Are you aware there are whole hospitals nowadays whose sole function is to treat jewish genetic disorders? Caused by centuries of endogamic marriages?

That might be an interesting thread topic. Maybe I'll start it. Would this be the right forum for it? Or, is there a more suitable forum?

While it is evident that you have read more religious stuff then I have and you probably care more about it then I do. I really didn't and kind of don't care what you think most Christians know or think. I know I don't speak for the entire human race. So if an alien asked me a question about people I could only postulate as to what the answer is based on my personal experience which could be very accurate or it could be way off track.

I simply wanted to ask a question to start a discussion and see where it went. This one is kind of funny since it keeps getting revived by people who find it buried in the depths of mingle and decide to dust it off and breath life into it once again.

To any and all who want to participate in this thread. Understand I am not a religious person and I really don't care what the answer is. It's just a thought I had and decided to see what would happen from the topic. I'm sure I'm going to have to say this again sooner or later. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 04/12/14 02:56 PM
I could have caught it pretty easy. But it's just a garter or water snake. Not venomous at all. I wasn't there to catch snakes though. My dad and I noticed a couple holes and he suggested a badger could have dug them. I take my dog down their all the time and didn't want her getting attacked by one. So I went to hunt the area and see if I could find any indication of badgers. Didn't see any and so we have concluded that it was likely a dog that dug the holes.

I will say that is on the larger end of water snakes I've seen down there.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 04/12/14 02:10 PM

I saw this snake today while out walking.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Fri 04/11/14 11:11 AM
Never let someone tell you you can't do something. Unless that something is likely to kill you.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 04/10/14 11:20 AM
I have some dough being made for pizza.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 04/10/14 09:59 AM
Was going to pop in an say boo. then I saw two heads and figured it was pointless. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 04/10/14 09:56 AM
Well mingle tells me you posted that at 8:40 AM which I guess is when you posted it my time. Which means there is an hour difference between us.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 04/10/14 08:38 AM
I guess there must be an hour difference between us then.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/09/14 09:55 PM

.. speaking of crazy..lol... did you get any pictures of your trip..Hi..izzy..
. soooo... give it up.
. was it everything you hoped it would be.. did you get to do everything you wanted to do.. ;-) nudge nudge..:wink: .. did you watch the movies together..
.. did you see any mountain sheep. how was the car ride there and back.
. any mechanical problems..??.. and when are you going back to see her?.. if you are.oh..pisst.. is she listening?????laugh

Yes I got some pictures. At least one I am trying to get accepted by a stock picture site. I don't know what I expected it to be. But it was fun. We did watch some movies. Didn't make it far enough to see the big horn sheep. She has energy problems which make that difficult. Maybe some time I can get a wagon and pull her up there. The car ride was fine. I only got a little worried when I heard a rattle from the dash. But it went away and I expect it was something like a leaf in the vent. She's planning on a yard sale and I'm planning on going back to help with that and maybe sell some of my own stuff.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/09/14 09:13 PM
I think I need a crazy rich friend who will just buy me a few new lenses for my camera. Any takers? lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/09/14 10:54 AM

.. I got nothing for this one. its just sexy..

I would so wear those...happy

I'm sure plenty of others would wear them too.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/09/14 07:51 AM
Time and space go on forever. So that would mean no one know's how long everything has been around. So even Earth could be less then a blink in the grand scheme of things.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/09/14 07:44 AM
That is a really cool pic.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 04/08/14 05:02 PM

I don't feel obligated to respond, I choose to because I feel that it's a gesture of courtesy. I contacted a woman on another site a couple of years ago and she politely responded saying that while she appreciated my attention she didn't think we were a match. She closed by saying "I hope you find what you are seeking." I've followed her example ever since. Contrary to what others have apparently encountered, the only subsequent messages I've received under those circumstances were expressions of appreciation for the courtesy. If I'm contacted by an obvious scammer sometimes I delete their message, block and report them. Sometimes I find it fun to engage them.

I think it can to fun to talk to them. It's kind of fun when you tell the scammer you know they are a scammer and they act all insulted by it.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:46 AM
It must be the season for b-days. Happy b-day Torgo.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:42 AM
Happy b-day Storm.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:40 AM
The only thing that would actually make me not reply are things beyond my control. Like say if I died, my computer dies, I lose internet access for some reason, the power goes out. Nothing can really make me not reply. It's really more like things that would prevent me from replying.

Now things that make me want to not reply are basically things that tell me the person is a retarded scammer which it seems like 99% of them are. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 04/07/14 11:37 PM
I think I need a pet from Pluto. Even if they say it's not a planet anymore.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25