Community > Posts By > mustlovetats

mustlovetats's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:07 PM
Edited by mustlovetats on Wed 07/08/09 11:11 PM

The "good" women 18-24 wore them all out.
[/quote/]

by the time you guys grow up "the bad" women have ruined you

mustlovetats's photo
Fri 06/19/09 08:07 PM
lost cowboy; what kind of person could cheat on a military man, thats soooooo bad! I could never!!!

Anyway I'm just recovery from my third back surgery, and now just found out they want to do a fourth. Told them not right now!! I cant ruin another summer for my kids, let alone I'm just now getting around again. I m not ready to be laid up again.

I am so tired of feeling way older than 37 yrs old. Plus who wants someone they have to take care of. Hell I don't.

mustlovetats's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:44 AM
WOW Thanks I really needed to read this!!!
I am going to print this out also and when stressed with the day to day of raising teenagers I Will read this and get back to reality!!!

mustlovetats's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:32 PM
michiganman I really liked that~ where did that come from?

I must say my kids are my life. Some say I should not be like that, but that is the commitment I made to them when I looked down at them in my arms for the first time.
Now that they are getting older I am thinking more about myself and trying to find me again. Its been awhile, so its taking time.
Even when they are older and with their own kids they are still going to be my babies and that will never change!!!

mustlovetats's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:18 PM
recent... must see 7 pounds!!! OMG!!! Also Gran Trino

older... Titanic, older still 16 candles
most John Cusak movings

cant think of anymore

mustlovetats's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:13 PM
Thanks for all the imput! I really appreciate the help, wont say how long it has been that I am actually thinking about me. My life has revolved around my kids for sooooo long, that I forgot how to do me. (not like that- ya know what I mean)

Anyway its about time for me again!!!

As far as the other thing... lets just say it grows with a little help. Cant say much more it is a public site after all. Read other posts of mine and youll find out.

Thanks again everyone!

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:41 PM
thanks again your right just need to think positive.

hobbies: one is illegal in Indiana so I cant put that on here! LOL

sorry trying to be upbeat!

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:21 PM
thanks my kids are my life, and thats the way it should be, but I need to find me again. WOW that sounds bad, but for long time now that is who I am. Trouble is what do I do with myself when they are grown. Damn dont mean to sound so depressing

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:16 PM
thanks but that tated up girl was a long time ago,
I feel alot older than i am and it shows huh?

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:10 PM
Thanks good advise, I have updated profile but I am still boring, that is just me. I am looking for something more, but just dont know where to start. I have been unable to get out and it shows.

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:45 PM
I just trying to be upfront and honest. I cant pretend to be "all good" when I cant do alot of things.

I dont know maybe your right should just be secretive and see what happens. Just trying to weed out those that I would not be compatible with.

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:40 PM

don't go around saying "oh I have bi-racial children and not a lot of people like that" It's like saying you aren't happy with it either.

well I felt like I had to tell upfront because when I first started this spoke to men until I told them about my kids then never heard from again. Some people still have issue about this. I love my kids and would never change who they are.

but thanks for the info should I keep it on there or not?

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:32 PM
Help me out here,
what is wrong with profile, not getting anywhere on here.

mustlovetats's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:48 PM
All I know is after the school system (Indiana) passed my daughter (ADHD and other issues)with all F's then they tried to pass her into middle school this year. After watching her struggle everyday I have finally pulled her out and teaching her myself. Luckily (?) I am disabled and can take time to teach her and hopefully get her up to where she is supposed to be.

No child left behind needs to be looked at again and needs to be corrected!!!

mustlovetats's photo
Tue 12/09/08 05:44 AM
Hello everyone! Just got back on, left in bad mood because house was broken into and laptop was stolen. Anyway back to using desktop.

Just wanted to say Hello!
Melanie

mustlovetats's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:58 PM
Funny I ran across this.
I used to trust, then I came home last week to find my back door busted up and laptop and medication stolen. Right away had idea who but cant do anything about it. U see Im disabled and cant "go after" anybody.
Needless to say trying to find somewhere else to live and sleeping with knife. My kids having trouble with this now, son wants to go kick so a**,
SO..... what do you think my answer is?

mustlovetats's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:19 AM
trying to say something shadowdog....
should i lie and say there is nothing wrong with me. what else is it?? I guess i just dont have patience but i see all these guys on here everyday but nobody chats, with me anyway..Do i look that bad??

mustlovetats's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:04 PM
Sh** thats what all guys want.. I spoke with one guy for 2 days back in forth through mail until he asked if i could still have sex... yeah it was a reasonable question because of back problems but da** before we even speak on im or phone I mean come on...
Just because im disabled doesnt mean im broke down and heart doesnt work..ya know just a little respect!

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:51 PM

Not sure what you are trying to say due to the run onsentenceswithoutpunctuationandabbreveations, but THAT'S OK. After all, I am really really old. (ok, I'm being persnippitey and I am really really old). Work it out and let it go, as I am just trying to connect with the youngsters here.
Welcome and have a nice time. flowerforyou

Thanks for being so nice!!! Sorry, I didn't know I was dealing with an English teacher here. Is this better?

mustlovetats's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:10 PM
hello to everyone just wanted to intro myself
not just looking for someone local friendship doesnt have to be right next door if it was everyone would be happy where they r !

Previous 1