Community > Posts By > gunner81

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:29 PM
gunner81 is a fine piece of a$$!!

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:36 PM

am so f-ing hott, and love my sexy a$$ body i work hard for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and if a woman cant find enjoyment out of it: A shes a lesbo, or B she needs to spend a lot of time on a treadmill, lmao!!

haha if you get so many girls why dont you get one of em to take your picture instead of having to crop out the arm holding the camera?

I have a lot of incriminating pics on my camera that i dont wany anyone to accidentally find out about.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:36 PM

am so f-ing hott, and love my sexy a$$ body i work hard for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and if a woman cant find enjoyment out of it: A shes a lesbo, or B she needs to spend a lot of time on a treadmill, lmao!!

or, door # 3: she thinks you're ugly
[/quote 1 out of a billion doesnt mean sh%t!

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:28 PM
i am so f-ing hott, and love my sexy a$$ body i work hard for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and if a woman cant find enjoyment out of it: A shes a lesbo, or B she needs to spend a lot of time on a treadmill, lmao!!

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:17 PM
Edited by gunner81 on Wed 08/27/08 05:17 PM

or a doctored up photo like yours
?? A woman flashes her tits the same way as a guy flashes his fit body. Usually women who arent as fit, make comments like this. Its like a guy who has a small wang saying.. " its not the size, its how you use it!"..... whatever buddy

doctored photo? snort!

at 41, with 3 children, i admit that i don't have the greatest body anymore. however, even when i was 20 and trim, i felt the same way as i do now; that the guy who offers his body up on a platter, and thinks that is all he needs, wouldn't be able to satiate my needs - in ANY way.

Im SOOOOOO sure you wore long sleeves, and baggy sh%t, when you were younger, so you wouldnt show any thing off accidentally, honey. Someone give her 1st place in the BullSh5t contest, lol

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:04 PM

Bad taste or ok?
Is that a cry for attention?
What do you think?

i don't really think it's either. however, what it does make me think is this:

1. the guy thinks it's his best (or only good) feature and needs to use it to attract women.

2. the guy thinks women are that shallow, and we'd be attracted and interested enough to write, based only on a body part.

~~~~

i don't mind the shirtless photos when on a beach to give an accurate reflection of body type.

however, when the main profile shot consists of a half-face, or hidden face, and a shirtless guy, i find it a huge turn-off, especially if the guy has bigger boobs than most women.
or a doctored up photo like yours
?? A woman flashes her tits the same way as a guy flashes his fit body. Usually women who arent as fit, make comments like this. Its like a guy who has a small wang saying.. " its not the size, its how you use it!"..... whatever buddy

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:10 PM

I have a 63" Mitsubishi DLP (Diamond series)
Onkyo Rec - THX Ultra2 Rated
Speakers - 7.1 Cerwin vega
PS3 Blue Ray DVD Player

That about covers it....
Dude your setup sounds awesome, and way better than my old 27" monitor, lol, but I still think nothing beats the theater

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 03:53 PM

Well I can watch any move at home and get the full theater effect, but only certain movies do I like to go see in the theater.....

But sorry Psycho, I still thought Transformer Rocked! I loved the sound and the special effect on the movie. My couch trembled half way through that movie....
How?? Do you have a 14 ft flat screen?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:51 PM

of course Harry Plucker sux! I say watch and take notes of wat was goin on in The Dark Knight it was to much repetive stuff goin on!!! read my other posts i even gave out the entire movie! Like last year Spider-Man 3 was so over hyped cause it had Venom in it but that movie made alot of $$$ cause every1 wanted to see Venom n that movie blew monkey chunks as well! But like i said before Iron Man was the movie of the summer! Like watever is gettin alot of hype is really crap like Transformers that movie they messed up all the Decepticons names!
I think a lot of people go to these movies not so much for the plot and ****, but for the special effects on the BIG screen. It can make a ****ty movie good, because its more intense than at home

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:48 PM
what did you compete in? bobybuilding, right?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:44 PM
not trying to knock you or anything, but jim519 that pic doesnt even look like any of your other pics. I dont think its you IMHO

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:36 PM

Well if i will get all pshycological like..its the need for attention of the wrong kind, showing a body before the mind will put off some women because it looks like your saying physical attraction is a main concern and that your more interested in the body not the mind.Its fine too have a bowflex body:),but the point of showing it too soon makes some consider wether thats all your about, and are doing it because the mind has not had as much of a workout and your showing your only asset,instead of showing what kind of personality and mind u have.So she will know u jus dont say in a conversation "Gee i didnt hear anything u said...check out my ab's" ,after all,intimacy is about the mind more than a body..u can take a pill and run and workout all u want,but there is no pill or workout for romance or sensitivity...jus my opinion,im jus saying that it detracts from what a woman that wants a real relationship looks for,but i wont speak for all...
dude, you are trying too hard with that big ol' paragraph

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:19 PM

Like who care how much it made it was so over hyped and there was nothin better to watch at the theaters! Of course every1 wants to see Batman more then any opther movie but come on! All the movies that made alot of money are crap!
because the harry twatter movies suck, bro

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:06 PM

we are not haters....we just wanna see if the shirtless men have brains to go with the bods
we have weiners to go with our sexy bods baby, lol

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:00 PM
sup yo yo! did you see I changed my pic for all you H8t3rs out there!!

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:44 PM

what exactly are you showing off?Why not show off your face too?Is it a fake pic?Is that all you have to show who you are?
I can show off my grill yo.... see!!

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:47 AM

keep the clothes on, okay?
don't need to show a lot of skin to get a response
ouch!

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:01 PM

oh geeze..lmao and yes gunner your still a newbie and you owe us thanks for upping your post
well im gonna go play with myself to sleep..... its gettin past my bedtime ya know

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:57 PM
hey i popped my cherry on the posting...... am i still a n00b???

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:56 PM
yes, museum worthy...

Previous 1 3