Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 11:14 AM
I donate to salvation army. Also, buy there. Every sale there helps. Only wish my salvation army store near me was less messy.

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 11:08 AM
I've never really noticed the things you said. Using the free part just to see how I like it here compared to my past experiences. So far, only complaint is wanting to write to some in 1000 letters instead of 500. Maybe that changes after paying. Really don't remember. Have noticed the app improved. Works better.

Write to many woman, might be to much. Always heard there inboxes get full by so many men.

I got the patience to write when someone wants to. :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 10:55 AM
I had a woman ask me this question yesterday. As I put in my answer reply back, yes. I really am legitimate by what was written back. Have had practice weeding through those romance scammers. Seen to come in hordes at times. :joy: Just add onto my blocked user list. Noticed Bri is no longer here. Really be cool if she actually found someone here. For myself in online dating, maybe with patience over time. Best luck to everyone here. :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 10:47 AM
oh definitely. My phone is password protected along with finger print. never tried the eye scanner.

I would let her on my phone once were dating awhile. Have to build on trust but also getting to know one another. Definitely would be open on everything always. I was this way during my first marriage and will do the same again. Honesty, trust, and love.

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 10:41 AM
Definitely open to any ethnicity. See people all the same here. We all bleed the same. :pray::blush:

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 10:36 AM
Never heard of this. Guess it's not in the United States. Can only imagine people here trying it. Think I'll pass but for those brave enough, have fun