Fri 08/15/08 07:25 PM
lol

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:24 PM

drinks

drinks

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:22 PM

Hello there my "alkaline mistress". I got back.

A great game to play in any irish bar is called "Jacks". You guys n gals may know it of a different name. Here it is explained.

What you need: 1-52 players. A deck of cards!!
A lot of $!!!
Deal the cards around until a jack (knave) is presented.

1. First person who recieves a jack must name the drink (it must be a short but it could be something like a vodka mixed with whiskey, brandy, and a little baileys white thrown in to the mix)
2. Second jack sips the mixture!
3. Third jack pays for the drink.
4. Fourth person must down the drink in one go!!!!!!!

Repeat game until everyone is either a complete mess or completely out of pocket!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome friend drinks Sounds like a wicked game! drinks drinks drinks
Why thank you msmyka!!

I remember playing it on a few occasions. That is because I had to pay for ten drinks in a row. Cost= €150 ($225 approx). The game only lasted one hour. Hooray for the Irish. drinker

My smilies are gone again. I have to type them in. What is the text for the wee smileys with their arms around each other and one of them collaspes!!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:14 PM
Hello there my "alkaline mistress". I got back.

A great game to play in any irish bar is called "Jacks". You guys n gals may know it of a different name. Here it is explained.

What you need: 1-52 players. A deck of cards!!
A lot of $!!!
Deal the cards around until a jack (knave) is presented.

1. First person who recieves a jack must name the drink (it must be a short but it could be something like a vodka mixed with whiskey, brandy, and a little baileys white thrown in to the mix)
2. Second jack sips the mixture!
3. Third jack pays for the drink.
4. Fourth person must down the drink in one go!!!!!!!

Repeat game until everyone is either a complete mess or completely out of pocket!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:46 PM
Hi and welcome. I am new too

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 03:46 PM
Hi and welcome. I am new too