Community > Posts By > NEIGHTNURSE

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:11 PM
:banana: NORTH EAST OHIO HERE!!!! CITY OF ANDOVER, ASHTABULA COUNTY:banana: Where are all the locals? In the meantime, I sure would like to chat with anyone from MARBLEHEAD OHIO. It is my passion to relocate up there but need all the first hand information to make it a smooooooth transition.......

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:19 AM
WHAT MEN SHOULD BE???? that's what they already are!!!!!

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:13 AM
VERY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:07 AM
ladies....be ware!!!!! he is back here on line from ashtabula ohio!!!!! no change in profile............

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:06 AM
ty but that's esy for a guy to say

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:06 AM
I am going to age myself here, but donnyOsmond said it with his song...paper roses...they had been in my freezer until the day he disposed of me, i disposed of them.....

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:04 AM
ty for responding and my heart goes out to all of us decent women trying to truly find the "right" one......

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:47 AM

god's joke to women is MEN IN GENERAL...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.....and we keep dating so we can keep laughing.......another name for men is comic relief......

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:54 AM
thank you for responding, i really appreciate your input however, he started out being simply wonderful! on our first "date" he bought me a dozen longstem red roses!! how could I have argued with that?

NEIGHTNURSE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:14 AM
Well Ladies, in my book this beats them all to hell......after 5 months of "dating" which consisted of a couple nice outings a couple nice dinners but mainly me going tohis place, (he only came to mine twice, after yet another truck load of empty promises he had the nerve to dump me via e-mail..... no real reason except he said " I am old fat ugly and tired" Sounds like a real dog ready to go off and die. Yes it is absolutely thebest thing for me and yes I did send him a THANK YOU FOR RELEASING ME e-mail but still. ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN OUT THERE ANY MORE ? !!!!!