Community > Posts By > iamamockingjay

iamamockingjay's photo
Tue 06/04/13 06:41 AM

That's tough I say tell him and be honest. Who knows he could feel the same. If he's really a friend he still will be

I'm really afraid to let him know, what if he begins distancing himself to me? That will really break my heart. I don't want to lose just like that. :'(

iamamockingjay's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:20 PM
Hi guys! I have a close friend, he's a guy. We've been friends for almost 4 years now. He's been my highschool classmate before but we became really,really close during college since both of us were taking the same course & we get to share a lot of things with each other. We're studying in different schools BTW. 2 years ago, I developed this certain kind of feeling, I realized that I have fallen in love with him. He's been a very caring & sweet friend. But I know, this is not right because we're just friends & the feeling might not be mutual. The thing is, I get really happy when he text me or when we see each other & I can't stop what I'm feeling for him. I don't want to break our friendship just because of this. Should I still take the risk of letting him know what I feel for him or not? I've been keeping it for a long time already & it really pains me but I don't that to create a gap on our friendshhip. :'/

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 02:00 AM
With sense of humor, witty, open, a great companion & friend, willing to accept me for who I am. :)

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:43 AM
Hi guys and gals! let's be friends through texting too.. like it? :)

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:41 AM
Hi there! Proud Pinay here.. :)

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:38 AM
My favorite movies:
Friends with benefits
Made of honor
13 going 30
Something borrowed

all of those were kinda similar in line with this 'falling in love with a friend' thingy. :D

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:38 AM
My favorite movies:
Friends with benefits
Made of honor
13 going 30
Something borrowed

all of those were kinda similar in line with this 'falling in love with a friend' thingy. :D

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:32 AM
I'm into this 'Mitch Albom craze' now, I've just finished reading his latest book(I guess) The Time Keeper. All I can say is that it's really a great book. You guys should try reading it too if you have time. :) :)

iamamockingjay's photo
Sun 06/02/13 01:26 AM
I'd like to have new friends in here, hope someone will add me up. :)