Community > Posts By > Yorkshirepuddin

Yorkshirepuddin's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:34 AM
I met a guy on here who is supposedly a Chemical Engineer. Shortly after we started conversations he told me he was going to China for a job. I gave him my phone number and used g-mail because he said he was closing down his profile on here and didn't want me talking to anyone else. Funny thing is, when I first started talking to him I heard a rooster in the background. Once he was in China I still heard the darn rooster. Now I was born at night but not last night. So I knew right off something was not right. But I played along because he had the sexiest voice and laugh. Anyway, he started telling me how much he loved me. Uh huh! Yeah right! Next thing you know his voice sounds very upset during the next call. So I ask him what's wrong and he tell me that he really didn't want to tell me. I said okay and he proceeded to tell me that the courier who is supposed to ship his chemicals (which are somehow needed to do his assessments) was in a terrible accident and lost his leg. So stupidly I asked him if there was anything I could do (thinking I could maybe make some phone calls for him). To which he responded, "really. I need $22,000 so my shipper can send the chemicals." No can do Bubba. He is persistent I must say that for him. He says he's a widower with no children but I heard a child last night and the same darn rooster! This morning I blocked his calls. I also think he's responsible for sending me a virus on my g-mail that has been capturing my keystrokes. Went and changed my bank accounts yesterday and got more virus protection. Ladies beware of those predators. Do not give your phone number out or be enticed to go to another e-mail. Stay right here.

Yorkshirepuddin's photo
Fri 11/01/13 10:54 AM
Most women enjoy sex if they are approached in the right way. There has to be an attraction and desire. A lot of guys turn into animals and forget to get a female's motor going. Kissing, touching, and lots of foreplay are soooooo important but unfortunately many men in their excitement either don't know how or don't care to make sure the female is aroused or ready. So he ends up getting what he wants and she's left let down.