Community > Posts By > kumar_kol

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:42 AM
MeChelle opened an Interesting topic ....not answered well yet..
Many men and women face this problem...Getting the right marathon partner is one solution but there must be many more ideas..

I am from India, the society that encourage the logical development of the romance to the ACT ....The ancient book, of Kamsutra the science of the human need of sex, has explained a lot...

To make you happy try avoid your partner finish early.......SLOW motions, broken motions, changed thoughts,.....are the key..

Kamsutra insisits on satisfying all the senses...sound for ears...music with changing voice and style....Smell for nose...changing with the wind...Lights for eyes...that keep on changing ..for taste of the buds...kiss with various chocolates ........

Take care of all your senses while doing the act...and see what differences you see..

Cheers

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 04:38 AM
Hello MAX .
I am now in India...near to Goa..
I love traveling and I know this part for Food, romantic places and fun.. I would love to help you make this trip memorable for you... for the sake of all the members I would love to explain some ...

CORAL REEF : Goa and Sindhudurg is one of the best Snrkling centre in India...Exceptional variety of sea life ...for Rs300 you can snorkle for hours in Sindhudurg.

Romantic Resort: Dont miss to visit the Wildernest in chorla hils..( apprx $120 per couple for all inclusive stay )

Beaches : Kalungaute and Baga for party ( all North goa ) ...Kolva for rest..( South Goa )..

Restauarant: Kalungut -Saligoa -Florentine : for the lovely Chicken Cafriel ....

Party and fun : You willnotmiss...everywhere...But Baga and Anjuna