Community > Posts By > ModernHeretic

ModernHeretic's photo
Sun 09/27/09 11:34 PM

If God is a male humanoid (certainly not a human) does he have male organs? If so, what does he use them for? Does he go to the bathroom with them, or have sex with them? If not why have them? If he does not have them, why call God a HE or a male?

Next:

Okay if God does use his organs to go to to the bathroom, are there toilets in heaven? If there are toilets in heaven are there plumbers and plumbing?

If God uses his sex organs for sex, who does he have sex with. Is there a Mrs God or does he just go around looking for virgins to impregnate all over the universe?

Now I don't mean this to be disrespectful really, these questions come up in my mind when I hear people call God "He." and claim that he is a male.

Well, I'll confine myself to your original question. Your bible is not without it's contradictions on the subject. However, my overall impression from it is that God reveals himself in the text as being like that of a man by saying man was created in his image. Woman was created from Adam's rib, a small piece of man. As far as what he does with his penis, who knows? I don't know anyone who can prove that Heaven even exists much less how it's going to be.