Community > Posts By > eyemaflirt247

eyemaflirt247's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:49 AM
I'm single beacause all the guys with great sex & their own money are taken....

eyemaflirt247's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:04 AM

For a rich man, I'll give up everything except my son......shopping spree..... I want a taste of the"kept" & "pampered" lifestylelove love :wink:
When I want to be pampered, a Greek yogurt usually does the trick. flowerforyou

I've tried Greek yogurt. It's not for megrumble

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:27 PM
After all of the back & forth arguing with people from whom you asked for advice, I took a look at your profile. I skimmed it as it was just way too much information. I honestly think your girl is at a local church & too shy to say that she has had a crush on you for about 5 years now & instead of you noticing her, you've been chasing web dreams..... Good Luck

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 04:07 PM
For a rich man, I'll give up everything except my son......shopping spree..... I want a taste of the"kept" & "pampered" lifestylelove love :wink:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 03:59 PM

do i fit in,kindly rate me

You look like a statutory rape case

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 03:53 PM

i really want to make friends, but it seems i'm unpopular...-_-...what should i do..??any kind of advice is appreciable.thanks.

A real pic might help

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:21 AM
I want to see pics and even then I'm not sure I'm speaking with the person on the picture that I am viewing. Once on a 3d site, I was enjoying chat with someone that I thought was a woman. One day this person said to me " how would you feel if I told you that I'm really
a man?" I didn't know what to think and did not engage in online chat for about 6 years....

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:48 AM
All of the above

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:45 AM
She wants the finances you bring and not the pipe you sling. Dump her or enjoy being pimped

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:38 AM
No.... Too much temptation in my reach & visa verca

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:32 AM
I remember my first love. He married my ex best friend or maybe that was my second love. Anyway move on you'll forget and find many many new loves as time goes on....

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:28 AM
Upload a better pic:tongue:

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:25 AM

Brad Pitt... Jennifer Anniston..... Angelina Jolie
I'm just saying. Did you tell him to put a ring on it? If he wants babies & will marry you, & you love him..... Why not?

eyemaflirt247's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:22 AM
Brad Pitt... Jennifer Anniston..... Angelina Jolie

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:21 PM
I have a cousin who lost his sight after an operation. He recognizes voices though. I have an aunt who has been deaf all her life, but she reads lips fairly well. I saw a show about a girl who doesn't feel pain and has had to have partials made in order to chew her food. That leaves two senses taste and the ability to smell. Hmm it's funny how we can only taste whatever we smell. Personally I have had a cold so bad that I could not taste the chicken noodle soup I ate for comfort. I am thankful for all these senses although I could do without hearing a lot of the insults and negative things that people say......

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 07:06 PM
Like many others here, I came to this site in hopes of meeting that special someone who spends more time at home than out in the social scene. I personally enjoy bars, food markets, church, or just sitting on my front porch to meet people. This was the first site that allow people to converse without paying for an upgrade. Go mingle.....happy

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 06:56 PM

I'm here because I lack social skills but need friends -_-

Are you serious? If so awww that's cute. If not, you're funny. Thanks for the laugh

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:28 PM

I really don't think this is about him seeing someone else or wanting to see someone else. Not going to elaborate on that, but I have gotten word that that isn't the case. I do appreciate his honesty, but feel there's still more I don't know. So for now...he can have his space to figure it out. I will just try to be patient for a while until the time comes to have another heart to heart and figure out who wants what and where to go.

If it's not another woman, it's a man. I don't know who your source is on the inside, but this is all too familiar to me. The inside source is probably doing him now. Tell him you're done with the relationship. Gauge his reaction from hearing this. He'll either be cool with the break up or fight for the relationship. Either way don't let him break up with youindifferent

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:12 PM
In my opinion no sex before marriage is for virgins. As for me, I want to know what I am getting into before I make a big decision such as marriage & find myself cheating on him later......

eyemaflirt247's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:04 PM
Below the belt matters just as much as above the belt for me probably in that order...