Community > Posts By > im_only_me

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:43 AM
hey everyone I am probally just as crazy and easy going as all of you...tell me something bout yourselves..

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:42 AM

Welcome aboard the crazy train, woman!!! drinker Have fun and hope to see you on the forums!!

I am impressed that you got so many pics up so quickly!!! That's great!!!

lol thanks I am on a lot of sites like myspace and things like that so I am used to adding pictures.

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:16 AM
Just wanted to say hi and she how everyone is doing. My name is Missy and I live in Kentucky. I am a mom of 3 wonderful kids. I enjoy being outside but also enjoy just cuddling up in the house with that someone special. I enjoy time at the lake wither it is fishing, swimming, or hiking through the paths. I enjoy going out to eat or just driving around looking at the countryside. So tell me about your self's don't matter male or female as I am here looking for friends.

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:33 PM
Hi my name is Missy, I have 3 children, my oldest is going to be 8 this month and has adhd, ocd, along with a behavior disorder. My middle child is 6 years old and she is bi-polar. Then I have a 4 year old son. The girls are a handful with my son seeking his attention my doing what ever the girls are doing which most the time is no good. lol. My in laws say that I am the problem with the kids and don't know how to care for a child so its everlasting fight with family time. Their dad is also bi-polar and the kids pretty much at just like him. I am still married to him but only cause I can't not leave him alone with the children by himself because he can not handle the stress of caring for them. We have had separate bedrooms for over a year now and I would like out but don't have any support from anyone to make it on my own with 3 children 2 of which needs special care. So I guess you can say I am separated in a way. Not sure how to put it really. I am unsure how the kids would react to the divorce or moving away from their dad which is one of the reasons I have yet to move out on my own. My oldest can not handle any type of change what so ever and I am having to go to school for a talk with her teacher daily since school started because of it going back from summer and it being a new teacher with a new set of rules to follow. The teacher at first did not seem understanding of what she needed to function without a melt down but soon found out she is going to have to give a little bit with her and allow her a little freedom on moving around and taking an extra break if only going to the bathroom to just get away from the other kids for a few minutes. Last year she was on honor role all year and we were really hoping for her to show her true colors right from day one but she had problems adjusting but is coming along wonderful as of today with no sticks and a good note from the teacher saying she was proud of her today. My middle daughter is so sweet and loving most the time you would never know anything was wrong. She can snap into crying fits in the drop of a hat though over the littlest things that most wouldn't think twice over. She behaves wonderfully in school but her attention is very short and can not complete her work so was held back in kindergarten and now that she is in first cause of her age still can not do the work that is required. We are having her tested to see if she needs an iep and all that but have to wait for the teacher to evolute her for 30 days first.So on that note we have at least 3 wks before we hear from the teacher how that went then have to set up the test.

Guess I really have introduced myself here as well as vented some as well. Thanks for listening and for any help that can be offered.