Community > Posts By > short_stack

short_stack's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:14 PM

Yes I agree with you bout this....Not all men are just out for sex...hard to believe i know....but most of us are trying to find that one woman who connects with us and makes us feel like we are the one.

bad mouthing past relationships...to get it off your chest is one thing.....to bash someone till theres no tomarrow is noot what we want to hear....because what are yall saying behind our backs?????

The biggest thing i know with me and my group of friends....its not sex....it's not money......it's not who has what or been through what....it's that connection that you make that no matter what happens....you're happy to be with that person....both of you are happy.

I like that... thanks for your input

You're wellcome!

short_stack's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:03 PM
Yes I agree with you bout this....Not all men are just out for sex...hard to believe i know....but most of us are trying to find that one woman who connects with us and makes us feel like we are the one.

bad mouthing past relationships...to get it off your chest is one thing.....to bash someone till theres no tomarrow is noot what we want to hear....because what are yall saying behind our backs?????

The biggest thing i know with me and my group of friends....its not sex....it's not money......it's not who has what or been through what....it's that connection that you make that no matter what happens....you're happy to be with that person....both of you are happy.

short_stack's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:31 AM
anyone who is that into what they do.....why bash them??? I think its great.....every time i hear it it gets me wanting to get out and race!

short_stack's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:29 AM
It's called a lance....hellooooooooo.......

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:23 AM
more than one issue!

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:20 AM
i once was lost......no wait still lost

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:16 AM
10-4

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:14 AM
Am I the onlyone not finding that someone, or am I just blind?

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:41 AM
steak and shake one of the few 24/7 places in columbus

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:33 AM
well that is alittle odd, and very weird

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:31 AM
will weird help me find someone, or maybe being alittle odd?

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:28 AM
most days yes i think i just might be

short_stack's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:26 AM
or am I just too weird for some?