ChrisTheGentleman's photo
Sun 05/26/13 06:47 PM
hypocrites, cheaters, people that purposely cause drama (or even like that kind of bad attention).

Sun 05/26/13 06:38 PM
to visit the walruses...

Sun 05/26/13 06:26 PM
Bonus points if you get the subject reference ;)

It suits me well though.. im a videogame/computer geek/nerd looking for love... someone that likes me for me :) Everything you would need to know about me can be found on my profile. if you're interested, reply here or send me a message :)

Sun 05/26/13 06:10 PM
I'm located in Levittown, but I'm more than willing to travel to anywhere on LI. Looking for someone that wants a serious long term relationship like i do. If you're interested, reply here, or send me a message :) Make sure to read my profile to get all the info you need about me.

P.S. I used to live in Flushing Queens, and have traveled to the other burrows before (brooklyn, bronx, queens, NYC, & Staten Island), so I'd be willing to travel to those places as well if you live there. if you're from NYC though, I'd be traveling by train on the Long island RailRoad, so our meet spot would be at Penn Station

Sun 05/26/13 05:07 PM
aw, thank you :)

Sun 05/26/13 04:49 PM
I'm just asking out of curiosity. Let me know what you think of my profile :)

Sat 05/25/13 11:16 AM
<------- Levittown NY (Long Island)

Sat 05/25/13 11:15 AM
Unfortunately, almost all dvr's come with subscriptions, so unless you know how to rip/download movies for free on your computer (hulu, youtube, ect..), you're gonna have to fork over some cash to get a dvr box. The most common one is Tivo, but idk what their prices range from. All I know is that they have different packages depending on what you watch and how many channels you want.

I checked out Google, and came across this... http://www.digitalconnection.com/products/video/tvixm6620np.asp however its more than the price you are looking for.

Honestly, why not just do Netflix? it's cheap, and you can watch them whenever you want

Fri 05/24/13 06:37 PM
Favorite Game System: Sega Genesis

Favorite Game: Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Fri 05/24/13 06:28 PM
just joined the site not too long ago. Anything you wanna know about me is explained on my profile, but feel free to send me a message if you'd like (specially if there's something you'd like to know that is not on my profile)