Community > Posts By > IrishDynamite

IrishDynamite's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:00 PM
I haven't been able to cry lately and I've been through a lot. Not exactly what the block is, but I know I've been emotional enough to do so.

IrishDynamite's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:51 PM
I like that, well done. happy

IrishDynamite's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:43 AM
As a matter of fact... yeah. I just got out of bed tho.yawn

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:48 AM
Boooo, I can't attach files... >.< ... I was feelin naughty too.

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:03 AM
I just might, but I don't need the little blue pills... yet. How many pics you ladies collect so far, do ya think there might be enough room in the book to give me a 2 page spread?

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:51 AM
I'm already a slave, but I'm very intrigued... tempted even. Ruth, are you a good witch or a bad witch?

IrishDynamite's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:28 AM
There ya go, snapfiles(dot)com might have a few freeware options as well.

IrishDynamite's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:24 AM
Wow... you guys are making it come out my nose!!!

IrishDynamite's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:23 PM
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/gmm/fwaudiorecorder.html Whole bunch of freeware options for ya.

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:02 PM
One of my favorite quotes of all time was by George Carlin. He said, " When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." Every election year, I just grab the popcorn and watch the punches fly... elections could have even been the precursor to reality programming. :laughing:

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:43 PM
Ahh yeah. Everybody can relax, I'm here! T-town, represent.shades

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:20 PM
I'm waiting for someone to state that the Reps and Dems are funded by the same special interest groups and corporations. I guess I just did! To say we have a democracy is insulting to me. You will never have a true democracy when "someone's" dollar is at risk!

Just my 2cents. Let the rants begin! LOL

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:16 PM
I agree 100%, well said Will

IrishDynamite's photo
Tue 09/30/08 11:15 PM
I think he probably meant the FDA. laugh Then again, I like the beaming idea too. And no, hadn't heard.

IrishDynamite's photo
Sat 09/13/08 05:21 PM
Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson ? Thats a tough one, but I'm gonna have to go with Florian by decision. He's got great submissions, but I think Joe is stronger on the ground.

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:26 PM

inside out...what would you then be attracted to? huh

for me...it would still be the heart, because it's rythmic beathing would be alluring and it's sound, soothing.

be creative with your answers...

Are you saying if it just happend?

LOL... Thank you all for this laugh, I truly needed it. laugh

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:43 PM

:banana: :banana: Drink some booze...then go up to them and grab em in the biscuits:banana: :banana:

Lol, that's assault, brother.laugh

IrishDynamite's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:15 AM

less is more.. is what I say.. i feel the more they wear the less of the real them they want you to see.. as if they are hiding behind it..

beats me... unless they need it to look better but thats mean and not cool

I think facial hair on guys is kinda the same thing... like hiding behind a mask.

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:22 PM
Almond Joy!!

IrishDynamite's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:23 AM
Hey guys n gals. First time post, but I've been here for a week or so. There just hasn't been anything exciting to say... work/sleep-cycle has got me burnt out.

I got back yesterday from seeing Tom Petty on Saturday and it was a blast!! For as old as that guy is (guess he's only 58), he can still put on a hell of a show. It was one of the better concerts that I've been to at The Gorge Amphitheater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gorge_Amphitheater) mainly because of the real mellow feel I got from everybody. Goofy stoners and friendly drunks were fully represented, that's for sure. laugh I met a lot of interesting people and with the exception of the 100+ degree days, it was very pleasant.