Community > Posts By > jahoudini

no photo
Fri 02/16/24 08:45 AM
Why did mingle2 change the people online section of the homepage from locals to a couple of locals then the third person is 3,000 miles away?

no photo
Sun 10/15/23 10:46 AM

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 07:17 AM
"Harvest Moon" by Neil Young.
Too bad he is such a douche though...

no photo
Sun 12/26/21 11:24 AM
Where do you find girls like that?
They intimate encounters are either scammers or scammers period.

no photo
Fri 07/13/18 12:55 PM
# 9...

no photo
Sat 10/28/17 01:47 PM
I beg to differ with your assessment overall but certainly see why you might think every woman want $.
On fact, after discounting the occasional gold digger and all the more frequent scammed types, there is someone for almost everyonevery on here.
You just have to be patient and remember the golden rule: Speak to women like you'd speak to your mother or your aunt.
Ultimately, it's about them, not the guys.
They want to be "loved" not "treated".
If you don't know the difference, think of it this way.
Every woman wants to be loved like a lady. Your woman, on the other hand, wants to be treated like your lady. That way she can treat her like you areally her man.

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 05:42 AM
I just want to clear the damned thing!

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 03:55 PM
Ok, thanks.

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 05:27 AM
Why am I unable to contact some folks here?
The exact message I am receiling is "You are ineligible for contact with this user".

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 10:26 AM
I saw this recently and just thought I'd share it.
A 4 year old little girl is in pre-school when her teacher asks the class to take out their crayons and she begins to pass out sheets of white typing paper.
The teacher then asks each class member to draw a picture of a person they know.
After about 10 minutes, the teacher begins to go around the room to look at what the children have done so far.
She then walks up to the 4 year old little girl and asks her who she is drawing.
"God" the little girl replies.
The teacher says, "But sweetie, no one knows what God looks like."
The little girl replies "Give me ten minutes and then they will!"

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 06:54 AM
Norm!

no photo
Wed 04/02/14 12:25 PM
Is there a way to drill down this feature so it shows only local individuals who are online at the time of your request?

no photo
Wed 05/22/13 10:49 AM
This is the dumbest thing I've seen on the internet in a long time
Oh, by the way, the bible says bigfoot is real.