Community > Posts By > Silent thoughts

no photo
Sun 06/02/13 10:45 PM
Ok, so I;m Pretty new at this, but I know a few things about life and relationships. A relationship is built off of, Love, Trust, Communication, Compromise, And Sex. AND the only reason I say sex is bcus, if ur not taking care of each other in the bedroom, then it wont work out. I mean u can b great friends , but lets be honest, u know what feels good to u and what doesn't. Beyond that, why all the lies??? everyone on her EVERYONE, is looking for a relatioship, if not then they would go and get themsleves some random ' STRANGE' and be done with it. But y all the lies??? Look, if u dont have ur own place, or vehicle,, thats fine, just be upfront about it. If ur collecting sometype of check, then just admit it! instead of saying ur 'SELF- EMPLOYED' and in actuality. ur gettin sometype of disability check!!! It's not alot of big things that destroy a relationship. IT'S ALOT OF LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN B AVOIDED IF U JUST OPEN UR MOUTH AND B HONEST!!!. Ur reading this now and ur wondering whats wrong with me!! nothing, I'm just tired of all the same lame *** b.s. that is a constant let down bcus no one wants to keep it real anymore....

Griffin