Community > Posts By > TeddyRose

TeddyRose's photo
Thu 05/23/13 01:26 AM
Edited by TeddyRose on Thu 05/23/13 01:45 AM
It comes down to personal preference and insecurities... What we encourage... Do you ever question your own words?

What are you scared of?

I work with children that have been abused by others... And none of them come from homosexual couples. It's right wing propaganda supported by one sighted religious bigotry to say a child cannot get the stability of a home from a gay couple or even a single parent.

Our difference make us strong, our love unites us. I am done debating my personal preferences and what should and will be my personal rights to people that let fear and bigotry blind them.

Be well and happy

TeddyRose's photo
Wed 05/22/13 06:36 AM
Lol. I'd be curious, if I cared, what research you have done to support your argument. It is being scientifically proven the people do not choose to be gay, no more than they choose to be a particulars race.

This argument, as well as any argument comes down to personal preference and insecurity.

Have a great day

TeddyRose's photo
Wed 05/22/13 06:01 AM
Love is blind... Justice is suppose to be as well.

I should have a right to marry whomever I choose regardless of anyone else's preferences or insecurities.

My preferences, like my religion should be a personal choice protected by the government that my taxes support.

TeddyRose's photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:36 AM
Gardening? Sure. Anyone is welcomed!!

TeddyRose's photo
Wed 05/22/13 02:32 AM
Get dirty? I have some gardening that needs doing...

TeddyRose's photo
Tue 05/21/13 08:40 PM
A good day to try again.

TeddyRose's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:54 PM
Lol, great topic... You Guys cracked me up, romance is perspective... Holding the door fit your love is romantic... And simple manners. I think romance is what you are innately, not the facade you paint when your dating.

TeddyRose's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:46 PM
Imdwonb4u, well said!!

TeddyRose's photo
Mon 05/20/13 07:40 PM
Race does matter in the eyes of society, but love between two people can overcome any odds if both believe in and respect each others differences. The first person I loved was a different race.

TeddyRose's photo
Mon 05/20/13 03:39 AM
The WIZzard and I...

TeddyRose's photo
Mon 05/20/13 03:37 AM
Sometimes you just have to wonder...