Community > Posts By > summergal514

summergal514's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:48 PM
as long as i don't remember this one it might not be so bad. yeah, this one has had enough crap to last several lives.

summergal514's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:41 PM
rofl that is one GREAT IDEA you have there!!!
me, i'd be a man next time around. folks wanted boy, named me for grandpa anyway. just wanted to see what it will be like to be male. see if it sucks as bad as female. devil

summergal514's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:01 PM
:banana: thank you for your views. though personally hanging is to fast. my idea of the perfect death is staked to anthill doused in honey. violent yes. but then as an abused child my ideas tend to want to inflict as much pain on these predators as possible. the scars still run very deep.

summergal514's photo
Mon 08/11/08 11:53 AM
hi
to those of you who have never been sexually abused as a child, you DON'T know how deeply it affects you!! i say the pitchfork with you!!!! i do agree she should not have hit him in the throat. but do you truely understand what went through her mind? i can feel for her deeply. to this day i can't stand anyone sneaking up behind me. it scares the HECK out of me. that is to put is politely at best. takes me long time to get calmed down. it was so WRONG for him not to get in trouble. i would demand he get in trouble too. to my way of thinking the school is telling him it is ok to pinch anyone he wants and it is ok. yes, she needs to know not to go for the throat unless she is really threatened. but she probably did feel threatened given her abuse. give her a break. i know how schools punished the victim more than the abuser. i have seen it with my granddaughter. mom should go after the school, calming as possible, to see to it that he is punished to. just because he is abused by his parents doesn;t mean it is ok for him to abuse. children of abuse need to learn somewhere that it is wrong to abuse others. i truely feel for this boy, i do. but if he is not taught it if wrong now, as he grows up it won't be just a rump he goes after.
if you see him being abused you need to report it ASAP!!! he needs someone to intervene now. i came upon a little boy is a locked car at the store in the winter. he was chewing on a bottle of fuel additive. you bet i called the police. the mom came out and started to raise heck saying she was in there only 5 min. it took police longer than that to get there. when she was showed the additive bottle she shut up fast. that child could have gotten very sick or died if i hadn't got involved. it was scary for me, but to this day i thank god i did.
yes, children must be taught the right way to defend themselves, but they must be taught. abuse is abuse no matter what age the abuser is.
so mom fight for your daughter and teach her the right way to defend herself from other children. you go, mom, take care of her the way you feel is best. abused children need all the help they can get.