Community > Posts By > OpenWounds

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:10 PM
because my freaking DINNER ISNT COOKED YET!

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:04 PM

Blimey...

Oh f*ck..

here we go again!!

WTF is blimey???

NO better yet...you stop talkin, and just sit there and look pretty!!

I'm not sure how to do that, so i'm going to be more english at you instead, guv'nor

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 04:03 PM
The hell? I thought i was going to get me some murder here. When we got to the part about glue paper, i was really intrigued. Now i'm disappointed. Go kill someone.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:54 PM
No way man. I've been without for several years. I've not had so much as a damned HUG in like, four years, giver or take a year. That surely makes me the biggest loser here by a country mile.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:52 PM
Blimey...

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:50 PM

Oh no way. I'm totally the biggest loser here.
welcome, sorry I didnt see u earlier...

yeah... i was slightly worried there for a moment.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:49 PM
You are an ugly, pox-ridden whore, who will die a lonely, unloved death in a cesspit of a retirement home. The only reaction to your parting will be when the nurses go through your stuff and sell your heirlooms on eBay. This will happen because you are so fundamentally unlikable.

If my some insane chance you manage, or have managed to reproduce, your children will be shunned for the genetically inferior scum they are, and will be forced to live out their lives in society's darkest corners, much like yourselves. One of them will see you one last time in a cesspit of a retiremnt home, as they go through your belongings, looking for stuff to sell on eBay.

The taint of your very existence will be felt through the generations, and anyone who lives in the place of your birth will be doomed to a similar life of misery and social ineptitude, as your putrid influence on humanity lingers like the malfescent aroma of a week old hobo corpse.

Do i win yet? Or did i get the game wrong? I had fun anyway.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:42 PM
I suppose i could live with that.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:41 PM
Google is your friend!

Perhaps it's more familiar to an englishman like myself :P

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:38 PM
To do what with, exactly? Would you make an awesome maypole, for example? That'd be totally sweet.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:36 PM
Oh no way. I'm totally the biggest loser here.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:34 PM
...Eat me?

But... but...

I LIKE my skin. It keeps my inside stuff inside.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:32 PM
Hmm, i'm gonna try another five.

I can actually sing fairly well, but more often than not i'll pretend i cant, mostly for comedic value

Catch me in the wrong mood and i'm such a pervert i even frighten myself sometimes

I can't grow a beard to save my life. Nothing meets up.

I've been too ill to go to the gym all week this week, but i've gone all three times anyway, because i feel strangely obliged to drive my brother there.

My 'personal space' is bizzarely large, and only people i really like are allowed anywhere in it without me getting tetchy

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:24 PM
Happy Samhain kiddies!

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:24 PM
Hey, i remember this room. I hope nobody stole my seat...

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:22 PM
I think probably my problem is that i give up way before it's wise to. I tend to react badly if i've got competition for a girl. I naturally assume i've lost, pretty much straight away, and quit. Or i'll just decide a girl is way out of my league, and go running to hide in my shell :P.

You know, that on top of the more obvious issues, anyway.

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:20 PM
Meh, i've seen boobs before. Damned internets seem to be full of them

OpenWounds's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:03 PM
Oh I'm single. Very single. For like, years. I'm not saying how many. Less than ten, but more than five.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:18 PM

It's not like i did anything special. I didn't know at the time.

That's rough...

I dunno, i kind of saw the funny side really.

OpenWounds's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:07 PM

I once spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to hook up with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian.

AND SHE DIDNT TURN FOR YOU!!!! WHAT A F*CKIN IDIOT!!!

YOUR F*CKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!

Ahahaha, evidently i'm not lesbian-breakingly hot.

Wouldn't that be because lesbian's think hot is usually a person with brests...and a vag? Fear not, you are very attractive for a person with a penis.

Thats the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me... *tear* :P

That's mildly depressing. I can't possibly have said the nicest thing...

I wasn't being entirely truthful.

Clearly.
So what did you do in your attempts to woo the lesbian? If you don't mind my asking?

It's not like i did anything special. I didn't know at the time.