no photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:27 AM
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1125919467?bctid=63259762001

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 11:25 AM
preCISEly!

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 10:13 AM
Just seems like one side is so quick to tear down what is trying to be created whether they should or not.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:45 AM
I think you're right.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:29 AM

But in the end, the US continues down the road to continued government growth, increased debt, more intrusion into our personal lives, and more control by special interests. Some real help for this sad situation would be something like twelve year term limitations on all politicians and NO RETIREMENT PAY for congress. The job was never intended as a career.

Americans have much of which to be proud, but Congress is not one of them.

I agree. I think that is why he is proposing some serious change. We're just too afraid of change. What if it doesn't work? What if it makes things worse? At least this 'road' we continue down is something we're use to? Right? Honestly, I don't think changing things dramatically would be such a bad thing.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:03 AM
Where did our American pride go? Even ones against Obama, he IS still our president. He IS still part of America. Regardless of whether you agree or not, how about a little support? He was so right when he said we're so busy opposing sides that we forget to look at the big picture.

no photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:59 AM
some very nice pictures here
it's always been a passion of mine
i love candids of people unaware that i am there
i don't do much to my pictures...the more natural the better
i'd post one or two here but i can't remember how to do so
it's been quite a while since i've been here in the forums

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:10 AM

Some actually believe that some nations or organizations possess the necessary means to control the weather and disasters of the world. Another form of warfare?

I've heard this before but thought it silly. Now that this earthquake took out Haiti's equivalent to our White House and other important buildings it makes a person wonder if it is actually possible.

What is your opinion here?

Sheesh.

There's no political motivation to level Haiti as has happened.

maybe not...but it worked on haiti...who'd be next?

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 04:40 AM

Some actually believe that some nations or organizations possess the necessary means to control the weather and disasters of the world. Another form of warfare?

I've heard this before but thought it silly. Now that this earthquake took out Haiti's equivalent to our White House and other important buildings it makes a person wonder if it is actually possible.

LOVE to see your references...LOLOLOLOL.

"some actually believe" "i've heard this before"...no references...just theory.
Google 'warfare using weather'...i've started looking into it some...just out of curiosity. i dont know if i believe it or not, but it's been thrown out there...

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 04:38 AM

It would be completely illogical and useless to unleash any sort of artificial catastrophy to an already poverty struck nation which has little or no interference into any political influence.

Not to mention the amount of financial strain it introduces anyway in an economically challenged world, this earthquake as absolutely zero advantage to anyone.

Now..take this as even if there is an earthquake device and the world has gone completely insane, including all nations and humans on this planet.

My only point was that the technology could possibly exist. I don't see the motive in this particular tragedy either

The motive...perhaps a "test run". If this is at all possible.

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 09:19 AM
my daughter was so obsessed
her walls were covered with posters
her school folders covered with it all
everything she did was 'bella' and 'twilight'
i took her to see new moon
she raved about it for days
she would tell the kids in school she was part vampire
a few higher grade boys said they wanted to meet her because they were also
it scared the HELL out of her so badly that she sold all of her memorabilia
rechanged her 'name' from Bella to what it should be
sold her books, and now does not even mutter a word of it
actually she calls it 'silly to be so obsessed over something so fake....'

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 09:10 AM
It IS a terrible thing
and i feel for those who have lost so much
but when this idea struck me i couldn't get it out of my head
i've experienced some wonderful forums here in the past and have had many great posts from some good people
i needed to put it out there
my apologies if i have offended anyone

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:50 AM
Edited by becca777 on Wed 01/13/10 08:51 AM
i wouldn't be so sure of that
i know someone who has tapes and tapes and tapes of the controversial 'crap' that our government endures
and she firmly believes the russians have the ability to win a war using the weather and disaster

i'm not saying i believe it...but i'm putting it out there to see what kind of feedback there really is about this

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:48 AM
*laughs*
hey robin
oh!!! thanks for the snow dances *smiles*
they are coming in handy!

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:34 AM

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:51 PM

i'm taking my best friend so she can get her some chiseled body fix and we can be on our way. i may not like stephanie meyer but damn is the girl banking on her talent. smart chick. let me tell you. can't fault for that.

she's pure intelligence for the amount of money she's making off of this.

i hear her other book The Host was crap though. Its on the books to read list so i'll see whether she's kept up the talent pool.

my daughter already bought it
she didn't even finish it

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:22 PM
i promised to take my daughter when it goes into the theater
i just hope they show nothing BUT new moon...otherwise it'll be a crazy house

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:17 AM
i love my sebring convertible
even if it does leak when it rains
and the trunk won't stay open when it needs to be
and the window needs to be pushed back as you roll it up