charmingyounglad's photo
Mon 04/19/10 05:11 PM
Is it me, or have all of the women posting profiles on this website disappeared? Seriously. Out of, I don't know, maybe 250 profiles for women in my area (NE Ohio), roughly 75% of them are innactive. Which is to say, they've been seen in, "the last month or so". What gives?

charmingyounglad's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:42 AM
Edited by charmingyounglad on Tue 03/31/09 11:44 AM
It's been my experience that any of the legitimately "free" dating websites are infinitely better than any of the ones that you actually need to pay to use. I think most people who have used both feel the same; why in the world would anyone in their right mind pay to use these things?
Additionally, the paid member sites generally don't have forums, and while that's a draw for some, others may be attracted to something else. Regardless, it's still free, and that's all that matters. Myself? I'm not a big fan of the forums here, or at the other big free dating website (PoF) -they tend to attract some very uninformed and rather pedestrian posters but, hey, that's just my opinion. If I want to cruise forums, I'll check out Something Awful or Reddit: both excellent boards, btw.
In any event, yeah, free is good.

*edited for content*