Community > Posts By > Laura

Laura's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:09 PM
I posted this to those who are genuine with genuine motives. I will not respond to messages that appear as cat fishers or con artists. Beware.

Laura's photo
Tue 09/14/21 04:05 PM
When out in the relm of answering profiles and searching for that special connection; often, we meet people we think " is the one". Only to find after a good date or good conversation that you have been duped or ghosted confused wondering if you ever will meet and find a great person for you.

I realized though it's a disappointment and we wonder why we are left out in the cold without any idea what went wrong or why. The fact is that Jesus may be protecting you, yes YOU! Maybe that person is not the person God wants for you or there is something God sees it knows that will be painful for you to go through or could it be our own heart needs more healing or to grow?

I share my wisdom and insight hoping you will try not to be weary. Trust in The Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understand. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your path. Found in Proverbs Chapter 3.

You are only one door away!

thanks for reading. Peace :v:

Laura

Laura's photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:51 PM
yes they are everywhere......the way ''we teach people how to treat us'' is

what we will except, what we will not except and what we reinforce ....there

are males and females both who only want ''hook up''. then there are people

who want a loving, caring relationship....in today's world it usually requires

work on both parts...as issue's come up most people get stuck on surface

noise and not the real issue....i learn a lot by watching how a person

interacts with family members ....hang in there, and good luck...

Spoken very truthfully and may I add that the initial start of meeting someone new can die if the wrong thing is said. how sad. I expect to be treated respectfully but I guess ghosting is the new way to avoid being polite about stating you are not interested.

Laura's photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:47 PM
What do you mean by 'serious'?
Serious in character or seriously looking for a relationship & love?
If the latter, most women want that but cannot find a man for that.

As for the rest... we don't know who you approach, how you do that, how you communicate, nor if you take the initiative or wait. So we cannot really tell why it isn't working without that info.

One thing I can say is, have some depth and don't just go for looks and a very young thing, don't be sex focused, have something to talk about -for which you need to have something going in life.
In other words, be the love & relationship focused guy.
And if conversation is difficult for you, think about good things to say or ask or talk about upfront. Write them down even.
Read her profile, there might be things in there to ask about. And if the profile is crap wonder if you really should try to talk to her.

You don't even have a profile yourself?! And then you whinge???
How serious are YOU? Sort out your own profile first.

spoken like a true champ.

Laura's photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:38 PM
It's always a good idea to listen to your gut. If it doesn't feel right, too soon, too quick, that is a red flag. Most people wanna skip by on the chit chat and just get to the photos. Could you not do it? I ask because you may end up showing something that may end up public or may end up making you feel foolish.

Laura's photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:34 PM
Hey, this is just a curious question with no right or wrong answer. What preference do you have? Do you choose to date making many connections or decide to make a quality connection with one person to see where it goes and use your energy and time with that person?

I choose quality. I tried quantity, but it does not fit my standards, values, and energy, looking for many connections. I want to focus on a forward-moving healthy relationship that is quality. Opening yourself up and being vulnerable is a private and personal thing I value to only share with a special worth my time person. :smiley: