Community > Posts By > Rick

Rick's photo
Sat 10/16/21 12:03 AM
KILLING ONE'S SELF IS ONE OF THE THREE ESCAPE HATCH'S PEOPLE WILL

USE WHEN THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE NO OPTIONS.....A BODY THAT'S REALLY

BRAIN DEAD FOR TWO HOURS WITHOUT OXYGEN CAN NOT RECOVER......AFTER

ONLY TEN MIN PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE SOME CASES ONLY 5 MIN. 🤪

Yes, exactly my point. How can you logically explain it? its IMPOSSIBLE.

Rick's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:18 PM
Would love to meet/get to know someone around here locally. eventually it could lead to a serious thing. I am chill, 4 2 0 friendly, kinky/bdsm, into younger girls honestly. I dig punk rock and hip hop. I have a body covered in Tattoos with more to come. everyone judges on looks, so if they suffice, hit me up.

Have Snapchat, kik, whats app, etc.

lemme know.

Rick's photo
Fri 10/15/21 04:13 PM
recently I tried to kill myself two times. The second and most recent I cut. But I cut ALOT, to the point of my veins literally hanging out my right arm.

Anway, long story short. I died, didnt know what a human/body even was. after the pain of the cuts (both arms) all I felt was pure BLISS, and a floating sensation. But I was just pure energy, no body, didnt know what a planet even was.

But at that stage I was put back into my body where I realized how ****ed up I was and something whispered in my ear "Go to hospital". Well, another long story short, it took me TWO additional hours to find it.

This is legit 100% truth. message me if you wanna hear the entire story. It lasted 7 days, me going crazy haha.

Anyway, explain how a body can be bleeding out, die, come back and still be living two hour's later when I found hospital? Its impossible right? :smiling_imp::angel: