no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:43 PM
:banana:

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:42 PM

And today on The Jerry Springer show...

once AGAIN, we are back trying to find out who is the father of luv2roknroll's baby.

This adorable child, just needs to know who his daddy is, and today we will once AGAIN, hope we find him.

ONE OF YOU IS MY BABIES DADDY, AND YOU KNOW, PAMPERS AINT FREE!!! IM TIRED OF TRYING TO RAISE MY CHILD ALL ALONE. I DONT GET TO SHOP AT THE MALL OR NOTHING ANYMORE!! THIS SUCKS!! ITS TIME TO STEP UP AND TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CHILD, DAMNIT!!YOU PLAY, YOU PAY!! WHOEVER HE IS, NEEDS TO GIVE ME SOME MONEY........TODAY!!

Heres what Albert had to say...

Mannnnnnn. That aint my kid. So what, we had sex one time, and now shes trying to pin all this on me! What a crock! We dont even look alike!!!

And heres what Koby had to say...

Heyyyyyyy! There is like no wayyyy that kid is mine!!!LOOK AT THE HAIR!! We only hooked up once, at one of my gigs, and besides, I KNOW it aint mine, cause I wore a "Ziplock Sandwich Bag", when we did it!! What a lying hoe!!!

And heres what Luis had to say...

SO WHAT?? SO WHAT?? SHUT UP!! So it looks like me!! I DONT CARE DUDE, I still aint the daddy. Shes had more hands on her, then a knob on a door!! Get real luv2hookitup, IT COULD BE ANYONE!! Pfffffffffft.

So there you have it, and today we'll see if one of these men are the father of luv2roknroll's baby, when we reveal the D.N.A. tests that we took................................

*applause and commercial*

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:39 PM

We are...

Trapped in an encampment

By those who worship the

Rains of animosity.

And yet I am waterproof!!!

Breathing stars

Eyes wide!!

Touching the face of Infinity!!

Trapped by a curse

No good deed

Went unpunished

Yet I am unstoppable!

I will gladly suffer

For all eternity

For evil to be vanquished

Trapped by a single thought

A thought that

Overran my Mind

Yet I am free!

Free and audacious

with tremendous love

For Mankind!!

Peace to everyone especially to those who love greatly, and my highest regards to those who never gave up on being human.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:37 PM
Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:37 PM

I don't know where to begin but I want to say that I'm a LESBIAN fem and like everyone else I am looking for someone to share my life with.

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:36 PM

here a few jokes
its called the old coots

i will go to the super bowl
and slip onto the field
at half time and
play my trombone
with the marching band
on national tv
i will spend the 2nd half
of the game in jail

i will knit micheal jackson
another glove
so he wont keep shivering
and grabbing himself
to get warm

i will eat blue-corn tortllas
and refried beans
and sit by the campfire
and sing
you are the wind beneath
my jeans

i will take little trips
inside my head and visit
with departed friends
i will dance with angels
whenever i hear the music

laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:35 PM

laugh

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:34 PM
music

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:33 PM
I dream about flying a lot.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:31 PM

Thats true....but the master i train under teaches us to defend women...ive gotten in trouble with the law on a few occasions for doing that...they called it vigilantism...i call it doing whats right (which is beating the hell out of guys who put their hands on women)

lol

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 05:30 PM
A little on the lonely side.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:58 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:58 PM

well if there was one place you can live where would it be huh mine would still be up in british columbia in a long cabin on looking at the ocean from my window peace ful......

A place of love and light. Without any sadness or despair.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:57 PM

Its coming. Perhaps not that far off. A man will appear performing signs and miracles and declare himself to be God. He will not be an alien from another planet. His ancestry will be traced. And he will deceive many. To believe in little green men is far fetched when the reality that man is a spirit is plain to see by anyone who chooses to look. ohwell

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:53 PM

I thought I had the only copy of that picture of 2Kids.......sad

((( someone))) had one too..surprised

rofl rofl

bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:53 PM

I thought I had the only copy of that picture of 2Kids.......sad

laugh

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:33 PM

laugh

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:28 PM
U2----All I Want Is You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEUnvR1mWo

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:03 PM

I try to make my day by doing a golden deed to someone in need. I have realized my life on earth is but a span and that it is important that I do the best I can. I am a ex collegiate, professional athlete, teacher, coach of 33 years and retired. I have moved to Columbia, Tn. in the last 2 weeks. So all in town is new to me. I am interested in adding to this community the best I can and if I make any mistakes along the way please accept my apologizes.

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:01 PM

no can only bar all numbers not individual sadly or I would.makes me laugh some unknown woman takes it on herself to accuse a total stranger.if she rings again I might say oh yeh I remember him,the dude with the 2 inch willylaugh seriously tho its driving me mad.no matter what I say she convinced something goin on.i dunno where she got my number but haven't had it long.people are just nuts.if hes straying its him she should be going at not accusing strangers.

Bummer. It's like you are paying the price but didn't get any noodle.:tongue:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25