Community > Posts By > Journeyman236

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:11 PM
Edited by Journeyman236 on Tue 10/15/13 10:13 PM

I missed that so I only know what I read & see. Just know that if you ask for opinions on here, you'll get many & u know what they say about opinions..

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:01 PM
Hey JR haven't seen ya in the threads in a while. Sometimes when you're not looking, you'll find what you are looking for. Everything happens for a reason & if it's meant to be, it will be..

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:54 PM
Your profile reads clear on what u want & don't want. I see a lot of skin on ur pic so that may attract an unwanted element. Mebbe that's what Candi meant. Welcome to mingle & the threads amazon :)

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:33 PM
"A musical comedy with guts" where do you find these Torgo!

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:28 PM
Thank you for all the new posts & prayers, it means
alot! So many great folks here :) Still no word, will post when I hear.

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:23 PM

sometimes i wonder how u americans will be asked money and u will agree to send it then u call them scammers. y send them money. someone u dnt know and haven't met before someone dats ocean away u guys make me laugh if u fall into there game then ur the one to be blame am a nigerian and they also come after me but when i here money i run as hell. so u should do the same.

This dude has a great point!

Journeyman236's photo
Tue 10/15/13 09:18 PM

wtf I'll be licking myself in lol

Wtf? Dang auto correct..lmao!

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:37 PM

Thinking I need to go to bed..I got Court in
The morningscared

Thinking that's a good idea! Good luck Clownface :)

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:27 PM
Wtf over! Another 8 in the books!

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:20 PM
Thank you all :) hopefully I will have an update soon. I love how much support comes from those who know me or not in mingleland <3

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:11 PM
Thanks for the invite to the dungeon of love but I have to pass. I can't ever be caught with "my pants down" & must be battle ready at all times. I've spent the day training, & testing the capabilities of the troops. We have legions at your disposal that are ready to go on your command. Enjoy yourself & don't worry about me. Happy Thanksgiving too chief..
J236 out

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:52 AM

J236 out

This one had something to give him heartburn!

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:51 AM

Not at all chief, we are currently training brigades of snipers as well. I'm sure you will be happy with the results

this is just mind boggling I'm gobsmacked speechless if you understand that better.
I think I have lost a lot of time in the roll playing in the dungeon with my beautiful Goddesses
don't get me wrong, I am in noway complaining.
Would you say with all this advancements it be safe
to say we could deploy our forces from headquarters
And continue controlling and watch real time.
If this is the case then we should deploy forces on
the eastern front immediately,like a fake front and then flank then from the remaining three sides?
as my strategist & chief advisor where are we exactly at, with this. in going to the dungeon with
my Goddesses to ravish them in chains and torn common rags...we like it and it keeps it fresh.

Over'n' out

I feel the need to send one of these troops to eliminate a nuisance target. It will be good practice for them.
J236 out

rofl

g
r
r
r
r
!
!

rofl

:tongue:

That was only my stomach growling cuz I was so hungry!

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:47 AM

Not at all chief, we are currently training brigades of snipers as well. I'm sure you will be happy with the results

this is just mind boggling I'm gobsmacked speechless if you understand that better.
I think I have lost a lot of time in the roll playing in the dungeon with my beautiful Goddesses
don't get me wrong, I am in noway complaining.
Would you say with all this advancements it be safe
to say we could deploy our forces from headquarters
And continue controlling and watch real time.
If this is the case then we should deploy forces on
the eastern front immediately,like a fake front and then flank then from the remaining three sides?
as my strategist & chief advisor where are we exactly at, with this. in going to the dungeon with
my Goddesses to ravish them in chains and torn common rags...we like it and it keeps it fresh.

Over'n' out

I feel the need to send one of these troops to eliminate a nuisance target. It will be good practice for them.
J236 out

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:23 AM

Look at the title of the 3rd movie to the right-

rofl

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:59 AM
WTF this is too funny!laugh rofl

She's spanking the monkey!laugh
Omg wtf..does someone else need a spanking?

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:54 AM
Here you go missy

Journeyman236's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:40 AM

An invite?

Wow! I just woke up & didn't remember what I meantslaphead I'll be stopping in shortly:smile:

Journeyman236's photo
Sun 10/13/13 08:35 PM
Wtf a carnival of bodies, blood & hedonism..

Journeyman236's photo
Sun 10/13/13 08:29 PM
Slow & low gear chief..we got this