Community > Posts By > Boss

Boss's photo
Tue 11/02/21 11:56 PM
Brian just be you. Experience is NOT a marker you should worry about. Finding the one your looking for, get to know them. This is most important.
When you find the right one you will know it. When that time comes, just go with it. It will be fine. Your true partner will only want it to be you and won't care about experience. Saving yourself for the one is quite honorable. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Sex is an emotional connection that has become so strong you feel the need to express it on a physical level.
Most people have forgotten that sex is not a satisfying moment or a stress reliever. It is truly made as a connecter, strengthing the bond between those involved. I think those who choose their first experience have forgotten why they choose to.
Don't allow others to make you believe that you have to do it several times with others who mean nothing to you as a form of practice to learn how to share it with the one. That's BS.
The one will want to learn with you. Believe me there is nothing like learning the partner you have and over time expressing those emotions through each other by touch, toys or what not. The experience is a fantasy like journey you won't want to miss.

There used to be a time when everyone waited and if they did decide to have sex that was or became there life partner.

Be your authentic honest self. Your life partner is waiting for you, just as your waiting for them. Don't settle for less because the world has forgotten.

Boss's photo
Tue 11/02/21 11:19 PM
Call me old fashion but the purpose of "Courting" is to find your life partner.
Taking your time to be authentic and get to know someone in there good and bad times. To see if this is Queen/King material. Non sexual conversation and events.
Maybe the world has switched to "Dating" as a change in how to conduct their purpose. What I call playing house because you really don't get to know the other before acting married and then wonder why it doesn't work out.
I get wanting not to be alone and having someone who cares,show affection physically, but not settle down quality, but what do you call that situation. (Dating) Just asking.

Boss's photo
Tue 11/02/21 11:00 PM
Having committed yourself to another is a strong bond. I believe in marriage but live life differently then most.

i can see commiting to another again as a life partner and placing/receiving a ring. I can
even see the ceremony. Truly the commitment is between the ones involved. Not really anyone else. I believe the ceremony is just to let others know and celebrate the decision you have made with others who love you and approve of your choice.

Needing the paperwork, this only comes in play if something happens to your partner. However there are ways to get some rights without it, even when the worse happens.

Just my thoughts

Boss's photo
Tue 11/02/21 10:08 PM
Laying on my bed
checking out the forums. interesting read