Community > Posts By > ladylily29

ladylily29's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:41 PM
hey there, How do you like Morehead so far? Lived here all my life,lol. There isn't alot to do around here, but BW's and the Plaza and the bar Roadrunners is about the only social places, though the plaza is known as the " Meat Locker" to some of us.And the best night out there is Sat. night from what I am told. I went out there the other night, and it wasn't what it used to be,I used to love it out there, it was like Chers, but wilder,lol, now it's a new scene altogether. WEll if you need to talk or a pal , I'm here , stuck in Morehead too,lol Have a great day.

ladylily29's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:20 PM
I have always been supported, helped out when asked to.My family believes the man should bring home the bacon and the women is to work the home,kids and help the man on the farm,lol. I believe that way too but I also believe in working to help out your man with bring home some of the bacon,lol.

ladylily29's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:59 PM
Hi, I am ladylily29, and new to the whole dating life, haven't been in the single life for 6 years.And life is moving slow ,which isn't a bad thing.I a in Eastern Ky, raised as the farmers daughter, if ya want t know how to grow anything in the garden or how to grow tobaaco, well I can help out,lol,seriously I have had trouble in gettingout to meet anyone worth my time, most guys who I find attractive see me with my kids and walks theother way. To me that is just a sign they are not worth a wooden nickle. I am a proud parent, three kids,two teens and one tween.I was raised to notice the flowers in the vase not the dust on the table, the man comes to you- ladies don't come to the men (which I wasn't never the biggest on,lol)laugh and love, never hate,and walk with your man through whatever storms blows in. And I have done just that but I wasn't enough it seems,lol. I haven't done the dating site thing before so bare with me.Hope to meet people here and if anything make some new friends.So Hello to everyone who reads this.