Community > Posts By > quicksilver7

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:38 PM
well I once fell whilst having a jerk, that count?
----------------------------------------------------
Unicorn Sanctuary Centre

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:31 PM
Anyone have a problems with unicorns? I hear they can be a bit of a problem in parts of the US.
They are making a bit of a comeback apparently, so if anyone knows of a heard nearby i'd really like to know.
Someone on here wants to see one so im determined to catch one for her. Be careful not to confuse them with horses as they are a little alike.
Anyone know if its legal to eat them? unicorns I mean.
Silver.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:19 AM
Yep lilith401, nice to meet you too.

--------------------------------------------
Celebrating his 5th post

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:15 AM
lilith401

LOL! Good post! ok, im gonna act my age and go on a charlie brown adventure with you instead. Let's leave the adults to gas..

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:12 AM
ok, i'll bite..

Nope, I don't quite understand the "attacking people" bit. Mmm, to be honest I also don't understand your remark about portraying myself as a victim. Shed more light on this?

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome!

Plankeyed, you asked an interesting question, though some replies seemed a little terse for me.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:35 AM
P.S....

I meant to add that it was my first post here!
This is a great site, Im already hooked.

Quicksilver.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:27 AM
Plankeyed.
I think your post was a fair one. Americans have been taught by the government to be fearful. This climate of fear can cause people to allow the government to assume greater powers in control/censorship/monitoring (Patriot Act), we end up being fed information which the government feels we need to hear, be it true or not. We even begin to be wary of eachother, this last point is shown by the moderators of this site denying your freedom of speech. The moderators believe they are doing right i know, but, by denying you your opinion they take a big step in the wrong direction.