Community > Posts By > _sandy_

no photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:35 AM

Love shouldn't hurt. It's when you feel those butterflies in your stomach, you see him your knees get weak, the passion he takes your breath away

that is not love, but called lust is a part of Love

no photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:23 AM
Love is a language, Eyes Speak, Heart Listen, Mind React, due to love ppl moves around the world drinker

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 01:31 AM
from last three months I talk to numbers of women and hard to say all are fake. it does not mean the site does not have real women yes they are here but all depends on your luck. if you have to meet your partner here than for sure you will get her otherwise you are wasting your time.

so key of success is your luck.

thanks

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:31 PM
there is a wave in ocean saying stay happy 4evababy, enjoy your day.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:27 PM
distance not matter in friendship but in relationship it depends on you and your partner. if your partner needs you close to him/her than distance matters. its a common sense why we need a partner, not only for chat but also live with him/her.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 12:09 PM
welcome to mingle flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 10:39 AM
there is no paki no indian girls on mingle :(

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:28 AM
welcome to mingle nunu flowers

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:10 PM
very true @ simonedemidova because same happens to me. mingle give me a very nice hearted girl but she is far away from me, we both have good convo on mails as well as on video chat, she want to date with me in real but can not possible because of long distance :( anyways we are still happy at least we can talk with each other who knows some day we will meet, and we know it will happen.

no photo
Mon 08/19/13 02:34 AM
nice topic spark. I like it. first tell me why all people see display of profiles in search ? what I think look is most common and basic thing which we use in our search and everyone wants a good looking partner. and after that we start talking, dating whatever. so I don't think so looks work in conversation part, because if you want respect than you have to give respect first. in my opinion god has made everyone beautiful. everyone has unique quality and everyone get his/her partner when times comes. so looks play an important role but not all while choosing a partner.

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:24 AM
hi lismf,

welcome to mingle. hope you get what you are looking for.

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 06:18 AM
Edited by _sandy_ on Sun 08/18/13 06:18 AM
hari you are looking for a women. men never user words like sexy in their username, sexy suits to girls. I mean if you have big wobz & butts and curvy shape then you can use. anyways my suggestion is to change your user name first. then put at least one of your real pic because every girl want to see how you look like.

no photo
Sat 08/10/13 05:04 AM
he is playing with you. kick his ***.

no photo
Wed 08/07/13 02:06 AM
hey dear how are you

no photo
Wed 08/07/13 01:12 AM
I am here for unconditional love, any girl want to rise in with me ?

no photo
Wed 08/07/13 01:06 AM
In my opinion Love and Sex are different. Love is our nature and we are born to love only, sex is something different. we have to love with everyone with different ways for example mothers love, fathers love, brother sister love, friends love, love for someone special to whom we can share everything, over entire body, over sole. I can't say having love with your sole mate is sex.

no photo
Sun 06/30/13 10:55 AM
thanks a lot kim.

now I got where the problem is.

no photo
Sun 06/30/13 09:14 AM
Edited by _sandy_ on Sun 06/30/13 09:16 AM
yes I am in their friend list but still I could not found "ADD TESTIMONIAL" either below their name or at bottom of their profile. it may be due to something wrong with my mingle page. even I can not chat with others.

no photo
Sat 06/29/13 08:04 PM
please any one here let me know how to put testimonial on a friend profile.