Community > Posts By > cosmotopper69

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 01:33 AM

I need to be whooed.........whooooooo me.........dont bore me.......noway laugh noway

I thought guys were all for the hunting thing........well HUNT DAMMIT!!! WHEREEEEEEEZ THE SPEARS!!!devil laugh laugh laugh

It has been This Posters Experiance that This Gypsy, cannot be Whoooooooooooooooed... devil devil devil laugh

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:55 AM

Writing Eulogies sucks even more.
Especially when you don't know the person.

Then STOP writing Eulogies, & try to remember that Curiosity Got The Gal...

Keep is SHORT, ( Hi ),( Hello ),( How are you ? ) give nothing, untill you GET SOMETHING...

As long as they wonder, they will pursue you, but if you give them everything, they have NO FURTHER Intrest in YOU...

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:22 AM
Edited by cosmotopper69 on Wed 09/03/08 12:27 AM

I CAN'T BE ALONE IN THIS!

Any of you guys hate writing e-mails to people on this site knowing 9 of 10 wont be replied to?

Me personally i write e-mails all day to different companies seeing if they want to buy what im selling. 8 of 10 never get back to me.... Seriously annoying

as for this site... if you write a long email and dont get a reply its annoying cuz you spent time trying to be clever only to find your anything but lol

so you switch to short e-mails and that dosent work, they think your boring lol

ahhhhh the pitfalls i tell ya!

Charls, if your getting 10% that is great!!!

I'm lucky if I get 1 in 100,but then again if you think you can do better then you best Nut's Up and Start with your Face to face...

You can do NO WORSE through Direct Aproach and you will get much further in person than you ever will on the internet...

This is where you Mind can shine, this is where you are seen for your intellect and how you respond to conflict...

If you are a Writer, THEN WRITE and be discovered for who and what YOU ARE, not your age, or Looks...

Good Luck, my Friend...

cosmotopper69's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:54 PM

How many times have you been Contacted by members that asked a silly question or 2 and you NEVER hear from them again...

I don't like posting Photo's buy when I do, I can understand that everyone is looking and sometimes we have to look, but contact is a 2 way street...

How many times do you call someone, talk to them for a few moments, hang up and never call them again...

My bet is, NOT VERY OFTEN...

What do you people think of this little quirk of On-Line Dating Sites ???

cosmotopper69's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:55 PM

Life in prison or the death penalty what are your thoughts?

Had you ever seen Thw Movie;
( The Manchurian Candidate )

GHWB was the Manchurian Candidate and he really got The Ball Rolling, paving the way for Clinton and GWB...

You can conferm my Spew by reading back issues of (FromTheWilderness. ), in effect GHWB has been president for the past 30 years...

No Court of Law will ever fins any BUSH guilty of anything, so there will be NO Worldly Punishment for these people...

There is 1 FACT that your missing about all these wars,
Iraq, Iran,Seria,Jordan and North Koria, have NO CENTRAL BANK, they are NOT indebted to The American Federal Reserve System, THIS IS THEIR REAL CRIME, not WMD's...

Now, you were saying about GWB ???

1 2 4 Next