Community > Posts By > cosmotopper69

cosmotopper69's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:48 PM

:banana: happy :banana:

cosmotopper69's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:40 PM

No, the loch ness monster ate himwhoa

happy Not wanting to get
(OFF TOPIC), but you do understand that Lock Ness is a Lock and not a Lake...

There are several Tall Tails of Nessy, but I like The Water Horse Best...

Think about it... rofl

I LIKE HEE SHE

:banana: If you LIKE HEE SHE'S, your in the right place, there may even be some here with BIG FEET... happy

cosmotopper69's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:55 PM

New Evidense has been unearth that Sgt Preston of The RCMP may have been Bonking The Husky's and perhaps some Goats Asswell... laugh laugh laugh

If you will remember The 1954 TV SHOW Sarget Prston of The RCMP, well back in 1954, there were not allot of women in Canada and Blizzard Dating is rather nill, so it is suspected that Sgt Preston may have indeen had a very Close relationship with His Dog's and a few Goats asswell....

These days in The Northern Terretories, Yukon, ect. a Strange breed of Blue Eyes Goat has been spottd and there are extreamly Husky nymphonic women who all look like Sgt Preston... happy

This could be a Fluke on Nature,on the other hand you guess is as good ass mine... :smie:

Yep. that's what I thought too... happy

cosmotopper69's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:49 PM
Edited by cosmotopper69 on Mon 09/08/08 12:50 PM

rant

:banana: So I see, Big Foot may be delinquent on his TAXES and tou want to locate him so You can advise him on this matter... rofl

cosmotopper69's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:50 AM

This is cool...

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) "Press 1 for English" is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Wal-Mart's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!

:banana: I believe it is possible to hit The Wrong Buttn, atleast I did on my ls post of his thrad...

happy In fantasy I think Bill Cosby wouuld make a muuuch mre ineligent and Qualefied President than either of the others, In reality, I feel the Exact same way... :banana: rofl :banana:

cosmotopper69's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:04 PM

ok......its time for me to get human........gotta see the outside some time.........bigsmile

:banana: You know Gypsy, I had a Filipina girlfriend once and she was always being aproachd by arrib men who thougt to by her with Fancy Colored Glass, the day after she wnt for it ,
she also found ut that she was one of hundreds of other women, who had traded her GOOD SEX for worthless Clored Glass and an uncurable Creaping Desease... :banana:

happy I tend to think that your vast wit, keeps you single
knowing that you wings might be clipped, by LOvE and a relationship, This be why you are a Queen of many Dating Forums... rofl

cosmotopper69's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:02 PM
Edited by cosmotopper69 on Sat 09/06/08 02:05 PM

ok......its time for me to get human........gotta see the outside some time.........bigsmile

:banana: You know Gypsy, I had a Filipina girlfriend once and she was always being aproachd by arib men who thougt to by her with Fancy Colored Glass, the day after she wnt for it ,
she also found ut that she was one of hundreds of other women, who had traded her GOOD SEX for worthless Clored Glass and an uncurable Creaping Desease... :banana:

happy I tend to think that your vast wit, keeps you single
knowing that you wings might be clipped, by LOvE and a relationship, This be why you are a Queen of many Dating Forums... rofl

cosmotopper69's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:07 AM

I wanna lay around all day in my jammies with my hair sticking straight up........and eat chips and crap and watch movies......

I may just do that!!!bigsmile

:rolf: Wow, look what the Cat Draged in... happy

So what has changed since I was out ???

Gypsy has better Foto's and I can't seem to find Karma, but everything else seems the same... :banana:
Married......divorced........married again and then I married a nigerian scammer and had 800 babies!!!

Well Gypsy, I always knew you had it in there somewhere, 800 Babies ???

You give new meaning to the consept of Giving Birth to a New Nation... :banana:

Am busyer of late we got some Goats to deal with the Weed, situation, but now we have Kids all over the place and were making 20 kinds of Goat Cheese... happy

cosmotopper69's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:53 PM
Edited by cosmotopper69 on Fri 09/05/08 11:57 PM

I wanna lay around all day in my jammies with my hair sticking straight up........and eat chips and crap and watch movies......

I may just do that!!!bigsmile

rofl Wow, look what the Cat Draged in... happy

So what has changed since I was out ???

Gypsy has better Foto's and I can't seem to find Karma, but everything else seems the same... :banana:

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:33 PM

Fake

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/platform.asp

rofl Bill Cosby is one of the only Black American men Who could become President,withot any fear of Racism or Klan related Shootings...

Because Bill is a working Professional,Actor,Comic,Teacher and a well respected Buisness man...

After all, A Good Comic need only tell the truth and deliver it with a punch, or not... :smile:

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:39 PM

aslo after his habitat has been demolished he has been forced to imbreed

happy Inbreading seems not to be The Fact, Indian Legond has it that The Big Foot Tribes take women from time to time...

I think is Big Foot is much wiser than us, and they are a Global Population...

They exist in Australia,New Zealand,The Soloman Islands, they are sead to use the Ancient Trails under the mountains, under The Cities, Under Lakes,Rivers,they have very little problem avoiding us, Unless we Hunt Them...

The Giants of The Soloman Islands have been breeding with Humans for Thousands of Years, they are sead to live as long as a thousand years, they are half human,hair covered dwarfs or Big Foot up to 24 feet high, but these creatures have feet that are 4 feet long...

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:10 PM

There is No such thing as a UFO,but there are thousands of Patents world wide for Wingless Aircraft...

NASA is a relic of The Cold WAR, selling the general public on Tech that is over 4000 year old...

Tesla, Marconi, Hitler and many others avidly pursued and unlocked the key's to Wingless Aircraft and it's unlimeted potential...

rofl Gen Thomas Beardon PHD Electrical Enginearing hold a Patent on an Energy Magnefire...

He Started out with The US ARMY Corps Of Enginears in 1946, but on July 4th of 1947 some very strange craft crash landed at Roswell New Mexico and The US ARMY Air Core was sent to retreve,study and in time replicate these craft, the power source that powers these craft is Energy from The Active Vacume of space...

Gravity is Electromagnetic in Nature, your human body has an electromagnetic Signature, the greater your body mass The More you Weigh, everything has an electromagnetic signature...

Tesla inventer Alternating Current, Edison was not the first to discover Direct Current, DC is Organic Earth Evergy, it is in the Ground and The Sky and what controles our weather as well as every part of Life on this planet...

Energy from the active vacume is 100% FREE ENERGY, that is one reason why A UFO Cover Up...

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:48 PM
Edited by cosmotopper69 on Thu 09/04/08 12:50 PM

No, the loch ness monster ate himwhoa

happy Not wanting to get
(OFF TOPIC), but you do understand that Lock Ness is a Lock and not a Lake...

There are several Tall Tails of Nessy, but I like The Water Horse Best...

Think about it... rofl

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:15 PM

There is No such thing as a UFO,but there are thousands of Patents world wide for Wingless Aircraft...

NASA is a relic of The Cold WAR, selling the general public on Tech that is over 4000 year old...

Tesla, Marconi, Hitler and many others avidly pursued and unlocked the key's to Wingless Aircraft and it's unlimeted potential...

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:03 PM

happy Inbreading seems not to be The Fact, Indian Legond has it that The Big Foot Tribes take women from time to time...

They exist in Australia,New Zealand,The Soloman Islands, they are sead to use the Ancient Trails under the mountains, under The Cities, Under Lakes,Rivers,they have very little problem avoiding us, Unless we Hunt Them...

The Giants of The Soloman Islands have been breeding with Humans for Thousands of Years, they are sead to live as long as a thousand years, they are half human,hair covered dwarfs or Big Foot up to 24 feet high, but these creatures have feet that are 4 feet long...

cosmotopper69's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:56 AM

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:55 PM

How many times have you been Contacted by members that asked a silly question or 2 and you NEVER hear from them again...

It happens. I can't say it bothers me, because I've learned not to expect much in the way of intelligent discourse in these venues.

On the other hand, sometimes you get a surprise. I got an e-mail here yesterday from someone I don't recall ever seeing in the forums, and the communication was bright and fun to read and very insightful.

And she read my whole profile, which tells me a lot right there. I may not ever hear from her again, but at least I know one more person gets it.

What do you people think of this little quirk of On-Line Dating Sites ???

It is what it is. There's nothing I can do to make people answer their e-mails, I can't make them post profiles with actual content, and I can't get anyone decent to move to my area. So there's no point in worrying about it.

happy well Lex, it has never happened to me here or on JSH, but it happens allot on POF, I have actually made allot of good friend on this web-site... happy

Had you ever thought of being a Bruse Lee Look alike ???

Your phot dose resemble one of those Hollywood People, a guy in a Hawaian Shirt... :crazy:

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:18 PM

New Evidense has been unearth that Sgt Preston of The RCMP may have been Bonking The Husky's and perhaps some Goats Asswell... laugh laugh laugh

If you will remember The 1954 TV SHOW Sarget Prston of The RCMP, well back in 1954, there were not allot of women in Canada and Blizzard Dating is rather nill, so it is suspected that Sgt Preston may have indeen had a very Close relationship with His Dog's and a few Goats asswell....

These days in The Northern Terretories, Yukon, ect. a Strange breed of Blue Eyes Goat has been spottd and there are extreamly Husky nymphonic women who all look like Sgt Preston... happy

This could be a Fluke on Nature,on the other hand you guess is as good ass mine... :smie:

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:08 PM

Do you think big foot is real???

Two Hunter may have one in a Meat Locker somewhere, I saw that on the NEWS a few weeks ago... devil

Big Foot as it were is Neandretol Man, he is just as smart as we are, but he dose not trust us...

Can anyone Blame These ancient Tribes of men, for not Trusting Us, after all they did watch us Destroy the other Native American Indian Cultures, we hunt and kill each other and some fool may have hunted and killed some of Them...

cosmotopper69's photo
Wed 09/03/08 03:41 AM

huh

happy Well Gypsy, I knew I could Count on you... happy