Community > Posts By > AzSunLover

AzSunLover's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:52 PM
Most women will follow love! Real love. If it develops into that. I meet two men in person after talking online for a while and we had a great date. At least they said so at the time. Then they did that I'll call you stuff and never did. It's starting to eat at my confidence. sad

AzSunLover's photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:14 PM
That could either be good or bad hanging at her house. If you hit if off your going to want privacy to talk and stuff:wink: or if you dont everyone will notice and try to help you along. But blind dates cant be any worse then finally meeting someone you've been chatting with online. I've done that and its the worse.

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:56 PM
I told you to tell the truth! laugh Thanks.

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:52 PM
The truth! And make it interesting. :wink:

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:13 AM
I think it's worst knowing they looked at your profile and either found you ugly or not interesting enough to write to.ohwell

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:40 AM
It might be broken cause it keeps bringing up the same people and I've matched with them like 3 times already. laugh

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:36 AM
And I've only had 2 people write me after they matched with me.ohwell

AzSunLover's photo
Thu 08/14/08 10:34 AM
I kinda just accept everyone ohwell I feel mean if I don't. But in my profile I ask them to message me. Maybe you should message them first. And I'll quit accepting everyone unless I intend to write them. embarassed

AzSunLover's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:38 AM
I read this somewhere and thought it fit in with this dicussion biggrin

We should tell our loved ones.
"That we, Love her without fear
Trust her without questioning
Need her without demanding
Want her without restrictions
Accept her without change
Desire her without inhibitions