SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:54 PM
Thank you dear. Good luck to you too.

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:53 PM
Single. Looking

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:49 PM
There are some awesome people on the site but don't see too many close my neck of the woods. Any females in LA hit me up and say hi.

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:44 PM
I just signed up on the site and still getting accustomed. Guess there was a time when I was looking for "the one" but as I have gotten older I have realized that different people have different kind of connections. There could be several people whose qualities you find would be great as a partner.

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:34 PM
Love to me means never being able to get enough of your partner. Their voice, their touch, etc... Always wanting more

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:32 PM
Hey amanda. Wish I were closer to you. :confused:

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:30 PM
As long as it is comfortable between the two of you then it shouldn't matter about what anyone else thinks. If it feels right, it's probably right. If it feels wrong, it probably is.

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:24 PM
Edited by SongsingerA on Sat 05/04/13 09:27 PM
There may be some tough challenges in moving or a long distance relationship but where there is love and a desire for a life long commitment then there are no boundaries. Jobs come and go, money comes and goes, but in the end you still have love and family. The right person can make you want to move for the right reasons.

SongsingerA's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:16 PM
I believe attraction at first sight.