Community > Posts By > KazKazBear

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:20 PM
thats a tought one.
i love having both...
i cant do photography or any other kind of art for that mater if i cant see.

and i cant listen to music if im def...

but i need my art more then my music. so i would say if i had to choose one it would be my hearing

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:08 PM

In general, yes, I think it is. If it's some off the wall, stupid, scammer, racist, sexist, blah blah - then my answer would be nope - not rude to ignore.

i agree.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:01 PM

I would say if you have had 2 boyfriends, yeah you are into guys. What is making you question it? are you atrracted to girls or are you feeling pressure from outside to change?

its the outside pressure. and when i was with a guy i felt weird. it felt right but it also felt wronge.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:59 PM

it's in my blood smokin

i dont think that blood has anything to do with it.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:51 PM
well see the thing is i fell for my bestfriend and we didnt work out. so being a total guy i rebounded with another guy. he was my first kiss and he was the only person who ever did anything sexual to me.

the other day my rebound came back into my life and we did it. it felt kinda off. so i started to question myself again.

like did i make a mistake? am i really that into guys? why did it do it?

i felt like a jerk because my rebound and i arent even going out and it was only a one time thing.

everyone of my friends that i talked to about it said that it only felt weird because it was my first time and that i will enjoy it more and more as i do keep doing it.

i wasnt brought up to be a jerk guy who goes off and has sex with anyone that will take me. i wanted to lose my verginity while i was in a real relatioship.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:34 PM
so yea.
as a younge adult, there has been many events in my life that have shaped my sexuality and who i am as a person.

there have been quite a few people in my life that disaprove of my life desisions and prefer to ignore them completely or try to convince me to change my ways.

im feeling lost again and i was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiances with me so that i may be able to find myself again.

please and thank you,

KazKazBear