Community > Posts By > Raul

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 12:03 AM
I noticed that younger men tend to go for the older empowered women.

They go for older women because because they are independent so is mean is no stress,me myself I don't go for an older women for money I have my own if I need something I buy with my own money, that's why we go for older women because they not seek money in a man they seek love, company, respect and why not fun.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 11:25 PM
Why do men fear these kind of ladies? from my research, most men tend to fear empowered women and wouldn't like to date them. I think such kind of ladies are an added advantage to their relationship? who would want to have a dumb lady anyway?

It's simple because men want to control especially older men why are so many this type of relationship older men younger women,the true is even me I don't understand why men go for younger women instead of an older independent women who don't seek money,younger women empty your pocket even mentally irritated you,, I want that, I want to go there etc'',they think they are alpha if they have a younger woman but they are not know how silly are.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 02:37 PM
No because a paper doesn't say I will love my partner much more,I can live with my partner or to make a family witout marriage paper.But today marriage is like a trend who give me more gifts,who sing at my party stuff like that to show to others how boss I am, I find it very silly but everybody is free to do whatever they like with they're owen life.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 02:16 PM
Yeah, that's strange. Those are questions I generally ask as well. However, nowadays I tend to ask straight out what they are looking for in a relationship. It's important for me to establish whether we are on the same page or not.

Yes very strange they can tell me like for example,, look man I see you are very boring with your silly question and sorry I'm not interested good luck'' and that's it and I swear I will not mad I understand this but to block or quite like that, anyway thanks for responding wish you good luck here.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 02:03 PM
Like normal question for example like what you like,what are your hobbies I mean at the beginning is normal to out this stuff of questions and after that it will advance.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:52 PM
I don't understand why some women respond to your message and after that they quit to answer even blocks you,and I put normal simple question... what kind of questions do you want a man to put to a women at the beginning,I mean I'm a little shock about this stuff I mean you respond and after that you quit or block for a simple normal question,why you start the conversation if you are not interested, anyway thanks for reading.

no photo
Fri 10/29/21 09:54 PM
Almost all younger girls like older men, even at the beginning of the centurys this relationship older men younger women was normal even now... Me personally I like older women.. Anyway good luck in what you seek and what you like for you.

no photo
Sun 10/17/21 02:30 AM
Wish to all a lovely wonderful day,Thanks :blush:

no photo
Sat 08/28/21 11:35 PM
I don't understand why some women use this app if they don't talk,if they're not interesting to know a man,they use this app just to get appreciate or to get likes?

no photo
Fri 08/27/21 07:58 PM
Exactly how are men “simple”. Please explain :wink:

it's simple we don't ask for example she likes that color or she likes my dog example like this,we look for looks I mean no need to be the most beautiful woman in the world,we look for communication to understand each other to work our relationship and that's it very simple

no photo
Thu 08/26/21 10:59 AM
I use deodorant spray, the old fashioned type with aluminium in it. I do have a tin of natural deodorant without that. I want to give that a try soon as it is less taxing on the body (liver).

But... I am all for using some type of deodorant. And I'd like my man to use it too.

aluminium is not so good for body

no photo
Thu 08/26/21 10:58 AM
Oh -ell no! I love to stink. And when I take the bus, I never have to worry about having some moron sit next to me.

:smile::smile:

no photo
Wed 08/25/21 11:37 AM
Not all women are superficial, a lot are, it's a sighn of the times we live in.

Yes indeed not all but many are, anyway thanks for comment

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 10:41 PM
I don't understand why they are superficial,we men are very simple

no photo
Sun 08/22/21 09:34 AM
Because of us,we people complicated with to many values this day like,, I want to be like that,I want that,I want to look like that,etc'',many people are so hard to please including me I'm not saying I'm better than others.

Good luck to all to find true love

no photo
Sun 08/22/21 03:38 AM
If they’re not smiling in any of their photos then I think it’s fair to say they are serious :smile:

lol:smile:

2 Next