Community > Posts By > Raul

no photo
Fri 12/24/21 11:56 AM
I wish health and happiness, Merry Christmas to you all, thanks.

no photo
Sat 11/20/21 04:57 AM
My wife was older than me and I can promise you this she was the best woman I have ever had in my life She passed away 2 years ago from cancer and to this day I don’t want anyone younger than me because I don’t want to have to train them like a puppy dog. A older woman is more than likely to stay by your side all the time

Agreed,an older women appreciate,love, understand you much more than a younger woman.

no photo
Wed 11/17/21 09:45 PM
Do you think my profile will ever allow someone serious to say hi?
Because it seems all the people texting me are looking for something I can’t provide lol.

Hi... what the other people looking when they text to you?

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 10:08 AM
Again, why listen to it? Why not find something else?

I was just curious not listen to them, anyway thanks for responding

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 05:40 AM
Or sometimes they call coach,teach men how to be an alpha men(pfffff alpha men what a joke),but they sound so silly what they teach

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 05:36 AM
If there are so many it would be good if you could at least post a link to one of them

write red pills or mgtow and you see many there no need to put a link and in general are men above 40 in this videos

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 05:32 AM
What's their youtube channel called?

write on you tube red pills men or mgtow,for me this men are a little crazy how they see the women and relationship in general

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 05:30 AM
I want to say there are so many vlogers who say or teach the men to date women under 25 because women above 25 are old that's what they saying, I mean what in the world a women above 25 is old,that's why I'm shock

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 04:29 AM
What are with this vloger on YouTube,they teaches men not to date or to have an relationship with women above 25 years old,they say a women who is in her 25 or above are old(what),they say a true men date just younger women under 25.Im shock,what do you think, Thanks

no photo
Mon 11/08/21 06:20 AM
I didn't want this thread to be a whole bunch of guys telling me how much they want a couger that's not what this is about

Doesn't matter the range of age but need to be younger than her.

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:07 PM
Ohhh cougars,I like older women,many older women like younger guys but they are shy

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 09:19 PM
Very true, and the statement doesn't bother me either as you can just move to another profile. Like someone wanting a meal I don't like. Doesn't bother me either cos I don't have to eat it :)

But I think the problem on a dating site with "intimate encounter" is that the person wants sex only. That's not the same as sex in a relationship between 2 people that love each other.
Especially women tend to look for more than just that. They want the whole enchilada not just sex.
So it doesn't mean that they reject sex and intimacy, they just want is with someone they love and loves them in turn.

You know sometimes even if is just sex is start to communicate,to know each other I mean is start to be a bound,to be a real relationship,but I'm just saying something is depend, anyway thanks for responding :innocent:

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 09:06 PM

Age at times is a big factor to many and to many it makes no difference as long as they get along and have that connection..

Myself those I have dated have been anywhere from 5 years to 11 years difference in age,we got along great..

It all depends on their views and the way some were raised.

I have a dear friend that has been in a relationship now for several years, and there is at least 20 years difference in age between them. I know for a fact that both are happier then they have ever been.. She is older then he is and I assure you he is over the moon in love with her as she is with him..

And one of my 2nd cousins just recently started dating a man that is at least 25 years older she has known him for several years.. He treats her like a Queen and it is not due to money she is the happiest I have ever seen her. She was afraid what others would think of her or him due to their age difference, but found out that when she decided to go with her heart. That all those that know her only supported her decision and was happy for her. She has a little boy that just adores the man she is with. So yes it can work if you find the right one.. And you have a open mind when it comes to love.. It is all about the connection.

Even tho I tend to stick with the 11 years gap or less does not mean it can not work for I have seen it work. I use to say I would never date younger for I had always dated those older then myself.. When I met the guy that was 11 years younger we just connected at the time and had some good times..No regrets at all we did like a lot of the same stuff.

Those that I know where there is a big age gap did not go looking for those that were older or younger it happened over time and naturally...

All I can say from what I have observed don't let others dictate who one should date for what ever the reason may be age,race etc.. Do what makes you happy not what others think will make you happy~~

Nice, even in my experience a relationship with an older woman is pure love,the bond,love, respect, communicate, happy,fun, understanding all this stuff is amazing

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 08:33 PM
Right now I talk about myself,I can't talk with a person witout a picture,I need to be attracted to that person I know it sounds ugly but this is the true, maybe that person witout a picture can be a fake,I mean even with pictures can be a fake person,I'm not saying to have full of pictures but 2,3 pictures are enough. Sorry if I bother or I was mean with this message what I write, Take care and good luck to find someone

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 02:13 AM
Happy birthday and good luck for what you wish

no photo
Fri 11/05/21 06:40 PM
I think it's great. what's your opinion?

Is not a bad phone but for 650 euro is not worth,small memory capacity and no SD card,no jack,maybe for 400 euro yes it's very good but for 650 no.

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 08:33 PM
I don't understand why is turn off,sex make part of relationship between a man and woman,build a strong connection it holds 60,70% of relationship...how you saying turn off is sound like I want to puck when I hear sex,but is the most natural and healthy is make part of the life I don't understand why is turn off.

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:53 AM
I can cook but not the sophisticated meals

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:14 AM
I'm just curious I hear this words very often?

no photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:04 AM
1) Unhappy in the relationship and not able to leave
2) Having a fetish that your own partner can’t help you with so you look for someone who can
3) Not enough sexual contact at home, so you decide to quiet your hunger elsewhere.

1 and 3 are very good :clap:

Previous 1