Community > Posts By > RisingSunrise

RisingSunrise's photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:21 PM
PS If he keeps deleting his account every time he signs off, that's not a good sign, he might be doing that to prevent his wife from finding out he's on a dating site

RisingSunrise's photo
Tue 06/09/09 04:04 PM
It might have been a fake account. I've had some of those message me and they were deactivated pretty quickly.

RisingSunrise's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:45 PM
That's strange, when I made that first post I copied the text next to the box and it said "Send me an email when I receive mail or friend requests at Mingle2 (recommended)"

now it says "Notify me by email of new messages and my latest matches at Mingle2 (recommended)"

Anyway, it would be nice to get emails when I get messages, but not those Mingle2 match emails because they really don't tell me anything: I get them whether I have new matches or not, just telling me to visit the site to see if I have matches.

RisingSunrise's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:06 PM
Yes, but I have that box checked because I do want to receive emails when I get messages and friend requests- just not the "mingle2 matches" emails (which isn't mentioned by the box).

RisingSunrise's photo
Tue 06/09/09 11:53 AM
Hello,
I have my email preferences set so only the "Send me an email when I receive mail or friend requests at Mingle2 (recommended)" box is checked.

However, I keep constantly getting emails from Mingle2 with the subject "your Mingle2.com matches for (date)." These emails dont really say anything, they just tell me to go to the site if I want to see my matches.

I'm wondering- is there a way to stop getting these messages? They aren't really telling me anything.

RisingSunrise's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:13 PM
On the Waterfront, Sunset Boulevard

RisingSunrise's photo
Mon 02/16/09 02:47 PM
My favorite Japanese horror is called Evil Dead Trap. It's too far out for some people, though