Community > Posts By > confederategent

confederategent's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:51 AM
Edited by confederategent on Mon 09/29/08 11:04 AM

spock You, you, you shouldn't, you shouldn't traumatize women with sexual intercourse.spock I should know, I'm a medical doctor, I own a mansion and a yacht.spock

No wonder you look like that. To much work and Ex's are at the door wanting their Alimony.

confederategent's photo
Fri 09/26/08 06:21 AM

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA da old country!!! Go get a woman who can pull da plow!!!noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Why are looking for the job of pulling a plow

confederategent's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:29 AM

What I find is that women are always looking for a new man. If they are not satisfied with the one they chose then they will have an affair to see what they are missing at home. That is why I am not looking for a future wife here in the States as they have only 3 things on their mind. Those 3 are: 1. How much money does he have that I can screw him out of in a Divorce. 2. How much emotional pain can I give him. 3. How many guys can I sleep with while I'm married to him. I know all you women out there are going to disagree with what I say, but, deep down you know it is true.

If I could find a women that could be more faithful, loving, honest, caring, then I would choose her to be by my side. The only ones like that are already in the cemetary. Women and men alike have lost the true meaning of what relationships are all about.

Bitter much?

I AINT "LOOKED" IN YEARS!

Ya need to let that anger go son

What anger? The only anger I harbor is when a woman that says she loves you one day then turns around and stabs you in the back so to say she's not in love with you the next day is a woman I have no reason to feel anything for. As I have said before, "All women here in the States have gotten good at hurting their partner". I neither want nor need a woman from here in the States. I will look for my next wife in the Old Country where the families raise their children with old-fashioned ideals. The way children should be raised. The woman is to be a helpmate for the man not a torturer to him.

confederategent's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:35 PM
Thank you nice Lady

confederategent's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:17 PM
You find my profile, how should I say this, OMG? Hmm. That goes to show that you are the type of woman I try to avoid. As to the term, "Mail Order Bride", at least they were raised to view the wedding vows as the way a family should be, each leaving their parents and family cleaving only to their spouse, FORSAKING ALL OTHERS, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part. Unlike women here do.

confederategent's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:59 PM
I posted a reply to one of the Romance forums and now I want to find it again. How do I go about finding it?

confederategent's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:15 AM
What I find is that women are always looking for a new man. If they are not satisfied with the one they chose then they will have an affair to see what they are missing at home. That is why I am not looking for a future wife here in the States as they have only 3 things on their mind. Those 3 are: 1. How much money does he have that I can screw him out of in a Divorce. 2. How much emotional pain can I give him. 3. How many guys can I sleep with while I'm married to him. I know all you women out there are going to disagree with what I say, but, deep down you know it is true.

If I could find a women that could be more faithful, loving, honest, caring, then I would choose her to be by my side. The only ones like that are already in the cemetary. Women and men alike have lost the true meaning of what relationships are all about.